◕ 8. ETHEREAL

A d o n i s ◕ R e f e r r o

A d o n i s R e f e r r o

"ADONIS?" A SOFT voice whispers before shaking me. "Adonis, wake up."

My eyes open slowly before my blurry vision begins to sharpen revealing Farah's round face. A smile was prominent on her face while her small hands continued to shake me.

"C'mon! You have to see what's outside!"

"F-Farah? What the hell are you doing in my room?"

Not that I was complaining or anything...if she knew how hungry her presence made me, she would stay as far as possible.

She doesn't answer me and I watch in awe as she runs out the room in a hurry. I get up instinctively before following her outside.

The moonlight was illuminating the green grass we stood on and our shadows intertwined with one another.

The full moon energized my skin and manipulated my emotions.

"Farah, I can't be out here." I warned her.

"Yes you can." She purred. "You're out here right now. With me."

"Farah—"

"Shh!" She says. "Here it comes..."

My eyes widen in disbelief as white and blue sparks of light erupted from the moon in rapid motion almost like rain. The darkness around us was transformed into a ball of lucid energy.

Farah chuckled to herself before smiling at me. Her smile becomes mischievous and she runs out farther on the field of grass and dances with joy.

"Adonis!" She calls for me

I didn't know what it was but I felt myself go over to her. She grabs my hands before intertwining our fingers together.