Chapter 5

At night:

Raichand Mansion:

Sana and Khushi were sitting in the living room and chatting with each other.

Sana(placing her cup on the table): I will be here for the next seven days to take care of you.

Khushi(shaking her head): Sana you don't have to. I really can take care of myself.And I'm sure that Karan will miss you.

Sana(winks): that he surely will.

Khushi and Sana shared a laugh.
Khushi(noticing his absence): By the way where is he?
Sana: Oh! I totally forgot to tell you yaar.
He is in London to bring Arushi.
Khushi(shocked and spilling the tea she was drinking): What?
Sana(confused): Why are you screaming now? Arushi is your daughter so obviously she will be here.
Khushi(sighing and giving her a fake smile): Yeah...
Khushi(thought):F**k!What if Arnav finds out about her? pfff. So what? I gave birth to her and I struggled so hard the last two years to give her a good future. He won't even dare to keep her away from me. Even if he tries to come near Aru. I will show him the real Khushi Raichand.

She came out of her thoughts when Sana shook her.

Sana(concerned): Hey are you fine ? Where are you lost?

Khushi: Nothing! I'm fine. It's just that I'm very happy that Aru is coming. I missed her.
Sana: oh okay.

She turned her attention to her little baby boy.

Sana: Come on baby. We should go to the guest room.You have to sleep right?
Aditya: Yes mummy.(to khushi)
Good Night bua.
Khushi: Good Night baby( giving him a kiss on his cheek)
Sana: I'll be back after putting him to sleep.
Khushi: okay (watching her favourite Netflix series Riverdale)
Sana went upstairs and then the doorbell rang. Khushi slowly stood up and went to open the door and saw Arushi and Karan smilling.
Arushi: Mummy ( hugging Khushis leg)
Karans face fell after looking at Khushi.
Karan(looking at the bandages): Khushi are you fine? What happened?
Khushi: Relax! I had a small accident while driving home. And I'm totally fine now.
Karan: Accident? And nobody told me about it. Where is Sana?
Khushi: first relax then I will tell you.
Karan: okay now tell me( sitting in the living room)
Khushi: She is upstairs in the guest room putting Adi to sleep. I think you should go to her. She missed you a lot .
Karan: okay.(hugging her) but take care of yourself. If you need anything just call me.
Khushi: yes I will. Now go. I want to sleep. Good Night!
Arushi: Good Night Karan Uncle.
Karan:Good Night bacha.
( after that Khushi and Arushi slept cuddling to each other)

Raizada Mansion:

Arnav was pacing in his room thinking about Khushi. He wants Khushi back but doesn't know how to pacify her. She is very stubborn... thought Arnav.
Arnav: I'm having a very weird feeling as if something happened to her. I hope she is fine. I'll just go to sleep and the first thing I will do tomorrow is driving to Raichand Mansion.
With that he went to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly vote and comment.