Chapter 2

Arnav(shocked): Khushi..

Khushi(looking up and a tear leaving her eye): Arnav ?

Khushi not knowing what to do ,started to walk backwards and then ran out of the meeting room with shaking legs and hands.
Arnav was shocked but on the one side happy because after two and a half years he finally saw her again.
He came out of his thoughts when he saw Khushi running out. He started to ran after her but Khushi already reached her car and drove off.

Khushi's Pov:

Why is he back when I'm finally happy in my life and started to forget him. I buried every single memory of us in my heart and tried to forget him for my daughter and our future.What if he finds about Arushi ?Please dear god don't to this to me again. I don't want to go through this again. This time I won't be able to survive it.

Khushi's Pov ends
--------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback 2015:

(It starts after Arnav and Khushi's contract marriage. Arnav told Khushi that he loves her while it's only a part of his revenge. Khushi being the naive and innocent girl loves him too and accepts him whole heartly. His family and Khushi's family are angry on them because of their sudden decision. Especially Khushi's family abandoned her.)

*Present:*

(Till now she was only in contact with Payal. Her sister was the main reason she came back to India as she was having a baby.)

*Flashback continues:*

Arshi room:

Arnav placed Khushi slowly on the bed and came on top of her. He started to kiss her neck and her jawline. Khushi was very nervous. But she also started to kiss with equal passion.Arnav kissed her on her lips and they didn't know when they get rid of their clothes. They consummated their marriage which was sadly only a part of his revenge.

Midnight:

Arnav woke up and saw Khushi on his chest. He placed her on the pillow, stood up and wore his clothes. He got angry because he totally forgot the sole reason of marrying her.
He agressively took hold of Khushi's shoulder and dragged her out of the bed. Khushi woke up confused , sleepy and feeling the tight grip on her shoulder.

Khushi (winching): Arnavji ye ab kya kare hai?(Arnav what are you doing ?)
Arnav(screaming): Getting rid of you!
Khushi(confused and with teary eyes): Kya?( what ?)
Arnav: Wear your fucking clothes!

Khushi silently cried ashamed of herself, took her clothes and wore them.

Arnav took Khushi in his arms and walked with her towards the main door. He opened the door and just let her fall on the floor. Khushi was crying and didn't understand what was happening.

Arnav: This is my revenge for trying to break my family. You are a bloody gold digger!Get lost!
Khushi(sobbing ): Arnav what are you saying?
Arnav: Just get out . I took my revenge.
Khushi(not being able to breath) : R..evenge?

Arnav closed the door and went upstairs while Khushi cried silently and hugged herself. She stood up and walked away.

With that Khushi Kumari Gupta / Singh Raizada was gone.

Flashback ends
--------------------------------------------------------------

Singhania Mansion: