Chapter 4- What do I do?

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" I asked anxiously. What could possibly be important enough that he had to come to my house?

"Errrmm.. So basically.. I'm not sure how to.. ermm.. put this.." He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes.

"Don't hesitate Haz, you're my best friend. shoot"

"Well thats it exactly. Friend.." could he be hinting toward..? no he couldn't like me.. or could he?

I looked up at him and cocked my head.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I liked it, trust me I did, but what about Niall? And he was just downstairs too.

He pulled away smiling like crazy.

"Harry I have a lot to say. can we talk over coffee tomorrow?" I asked. I didn't know what to do with myself. Harry just kissed me. Harry Styles, my best friend.

"Sure thing"

and with that we went back downstairs and started the movie back up.

5 or 10 minutes later I felt Niall put his arm around me so I leaned on his shoulder. All I could think about was what had happened between Harry and I and what I wanted to do now that I know he likes me.

I woke up and looked at the clock 4:23 a.m.

Niall was still there and Harry had fallen asleep on top of me. I wanted to readjust myself without bothering Harry but there was no use. I shook him awake.

"Hey Tori" He said with a smile on his face. Damn he had a sexy sleepy voice.. He put his arms around my torso and pulled me toward him, cuddling me. I kissed his cheek.

"night Hazza" I yawned before dozing off.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Niall's POV-

I woke up at 8 a.m. and noticed Harry and Tori had fallen asleep in one anothers arms. I wanted to be that guy..

I should've left awhile ago, like 2 in the morning kind of a while ago but I didn't want to just leave.

I left a note on the tv-

"thanks for an amazing night guys. see you at school tomorrow! xx Nialler"

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

Harry and I seemed to have woken up at the same time.

"Hi" He smiled. God I can't get over that sexy voice.

"You're voice is so sexy when you first wake up" oh no. did I just say that? shittt

he giggled "glad you think so" he said and leaned in for a kiss. I pulled away but then looked at his beautiful green eyes and his adorable bed head. I couldn't resist. I smashed my lips into his for a long kiss. This wan't one of those romantic kisses, it was rather intense.

Things were moving fast. like way too fast. Especially since I only found out that he liked me yesterday.

But I mean we have known each other really well forever..

Before I knew it I was in only I my bra and underwear, Harry only had his boxers, and he was on top of me.

"Harry this is a bad idea" I said as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Don't worry babe. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do"

I smiled. He really cared about me didn't he?

I reached my arms up around his neck and pulled his head toward mine as I continued to kiss him disreguarding everything I had thought in the last 12 hours.

We sat up, still kissing, and he ran his hands up and down my back.

Then I heard someone walk into the house.

"Shit someone's home" I said

We put on our clothes and walked up the stairs.

It was Zayn, my brother. "Oh thank God its only you." I sighed in relief.

I think he could tell what was going on but thats okay. I can trust him so much.

Once Zayn had left the room, Harry put his hands on my waist. "So... where were we?" he leaned in but I pulled away.

"Ready for that cup of coffee?"

"Sure" phew, an easy escape. don't get me wrong, of course I enjoyed that and all but everything moved so fast!

____________________________________ ____________________________________

We sat down at stars cafe and got our coffee.

"So what did you need to talk about?" he asked me.

"Well there really is no easy way of putting this.."

"Shoot" he said anxiously

"Okay so I really really really do like you.. I mean you can tell by what just happened.."

"But..?"

"Niall." was all I could really say

"you like Niall too?"

"Yeah and the other night at the movies he kissed me and when you came back and put your arm around my waist he got really upset" I tried to explain

"Okay I get it. what you mean is that you like both of us but you're having trouble choosing. I totally understand you"

I smiled. It was nice to have someone who got me.. but Niall got me too.

"Exactly! but I mean I don't want to choose.. I like both of you so much but I don't known what to do."

"It's okay babe. Just let time tell, you don't have to choose right now"

"Thank you so much Harry"

____________________________________ ____________________________________

We went back to my house after to hang a bit.

Zayn was on the couch when we walked in. As we headed toward the basement he yelled after us "Use a condom" Harry played along but I was a bit mad.

"Will do" Hazza said winking

When we got back down I collapsed onto the couch and lay down on my back. "Whaddayawannado?" I asked

he got on top of me. He leaned forward and kissed me but I felt like something was wrong.

"Harry this doesn't feel right" I said

"what doesn't?"

"I'm not really sure.."

He got up off of me and pulled me into his lap.

"Don't worry babe I understand" He said cuddling me.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

sooo whaddaya think? getting better huh? ideas?

xoxo Elizabeth