"Hello madam," he said cheerfully. Amanda looked around through the windows then finally turned to Jim. She gave a blinding hollywood smile and waved to him.

"Hello Jim," she said happily. Aaron wondered to himself what she'd been dreaming about that she was so happy. He shrugged him shoulders internally and began to slide out of the limo, Amanda following close in persuit. "Thank you," she said and gave a little curtsy then giggled and and looked up at Aaron with her eyes sparkling like the sun above them. Aaron couldn't help but smile back down at her. She blushed furiously and turned away. Jim smiled and bowed back to her.

"You're welcome. I'll be here when the meeting is done. You two have a good time now," he said. He gave Aaron a wink as Amanda turned around and began to practically skip towards her father.

"Amanda!" Aaron called but she ran up to her father and gave him a big hug and tiny kiss on the cheek. Aaron had never seen the President bashful but he was definitally the blushing bride right now. He looked happy, astonished, and weiry all at the same time. Aaron rushed up to Amanda and Andrew. He gave Andrew a bright smile when he finally came over and draped his arm casually over Amanda's shoulders. Damn, what has gotten into him? She just needs comfort, so I'm going to give her it. He thought to himself.

Yeah, comfort-able with her! His inner voice chidded him. He inwardly rolled his eyes at himself. That was crazy talk.

"Aaron," Andrew gave him a curt nod and Aaron gave one back formly. "Amanda," he said turning to his daughter. "I'll see you in a bit. Aaron'll take good care of you while I'm gone. Aaron nodded reasuringly and the President briskly walked passed him with all his men following suit.

Amanda watched him go with a sad far away look in her eyes. Aaron watched her closely. He could tell she wanted to cry so badly on the inside and he didn't blame her. Her dead brother whom she had seen die was alive, he never came back for her, her mother was murdered by someone (ongoing investigation), she had to move away from her home town to here, and she had to spend all her time with me. Poor doll. He felt a bit guilty but he didn't let it show on the outside.

On the outside he looked the same, straight-faced, hard glare, standing-at-attention security guard for the President's daughter. Amanda turned to him then and all the sadness washed away from her features.

"So! What are we doing?" she asked expectantly. Aaron looked down at her and gave her a faint smile.

"You you like to go for a walk?" he asked her. She smiled brightly.

"Yes, I would. Very much so!" she said. Aaron held out his arm and Amanda wrapped her hand around his huge bicep. She stopped herself from gasping at his muscles but her eyes still bulged. Luckily, as she looked up at Aaron's 6'3 figure, he wasn't watching her at the moment. He was looked straight ahead at the lowering sun reflecting off the hedges of the garden maze, it's polished cement walkways, the rose bushes lining certain parts of the intricately designed maze, and the huge water fountain that had white marble mermaids at the base holding up what looked like a bowl and then fish lining the outskirts of the bowl squirting a continous flow of water from their mouths.

She gasped and her mouth dropped open at the sight of the huge garden. Gardeners were still hard at work dusting the many small seating areas for spiders and leaves, leaf-blowing the walkways, trimming hedges, cutting the lawn, watering the grass. So many jobs you'd never even think of normally. There were even professional flower planters! She let go of Aaron's arm and walked over to one of the mini fountains at the corner of the wooden gate. He looked around and saw a rose bush nearby.

Amanda looked at the intricate design of the fountain and laughed silently to herself as she noticed it was a mermaid or a godess of some sort and her nipples were spraying the water. Giggled herself into a fit she finally looked up and saw Aaron was turned around with his back to her and was kneeling down. Curious she walked over to him and looked over his shoulder when suddenly he stood up. His shoulder accidently knocking Amanda's nose.