7 - SCARED ✔

JUNGKOOK POV
.....

I woke up and noticed that Y/N wasn't there. I went out the room to search. I heard her when I walked passed the bathroom. She was crying again. It hurt so much when she was like this.

I sat outside the door and listened to her. I silently cried with her.

After half an hour she calmed down a bit. I lightly knocked the door.

"Y/N?" I said but got no answer.

"Y/N can you open the door?" I asked but got no answer this time either.

"Are you dressed?" I asked when I heard that she started crying again.

"I'm coming in!" I said and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a table knife and hurried back.

"I'll open the door now!" I said loudly and turned the lock around with the knife and opened the door.

There was blood dripping down from her left thigh. She had found my razor and cut herself on her thigh. There was about 7 cuts. Luckily none of them were deep but it was bleeding a lot.

I hurried to her and took the razor from her hand. I pulled her into a tight hug. She started crying again.

"Calm down Y/N. It's okay now. You're here. You're safe." I said to calm her down and it actually worked. When she could breathe properly I let go of her and grabbed a towel. I gently pressed it onto her thigh. She fliched and hissed.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"I miss him." She said and leaned back against the wall. Her voice was weak and eyes were gloomy and shiny from tears.

"Who? Namjoon?" I asked. She nodded and looked down to her hands that were tightly intertwined. I got a hard not in my stomach.

"You know what?" I said and smiled at her. She shook her head without looking at me.

"I'm gonna invite Tae, Jimin and Hobi. They can defenatly make you feel better." I said and placed my hand on hers.

"You don't have to." She said without moving. She sounded insecure.

"No, believe me, they'll make you laugh." I said and stood up. She didn't answer. I held out my hand for her. She hesitated a little before she took it.

"Here." I lifted her up on the kitchen counter. I grabbed the first aid kit and helped her with the cuts on her thigh.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

I didnt want anyone to come but I couldn't say no.

After a few hours they knocked on the door. They all came together.

"Heeeyy!" Jungkook said as he approached and greeted them. I kept a distance from the door and the guys who came.

"Hi! Y/N!" Hobi came forwards me. He had his bright heart smile and his arms open for a hug. When he came close I flinched back. I didn't want him to touch me. Actually I was afraid of him touching me, same with Jimin and Taehyung. My heart was racing and my head screamed "RUN!". Jungkook saw my reaction and came up to me. He gently grabbed my face in his hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I just shook my head. I wanted to escape all this.

"Can you guys just wait in the living room. Well be there in a moment." Jungkook said and pulled me with him.

He sat me down on his bed. I was scared. He reached his hand out to touch me. I pulled away.

"Y/N?" He said. I didn't move.