"Mhm." She hummed before opening her mouth.

"Aight, let's rinse your mouth out and just keep your tooth with you." I spoke as I grabbed a cup.

Celiné

I sat in my room, rocking my baby boy Chad back and forth as he slept

I sat in my room, rocking my baby boy Chad back and forth as he slept. I occasionally looked out the window and watched the sky get darker.

"Hey baby." I felt lips come close to my neck and smelled perfume. I moved a little bit and didn't speak back to him.

"Oh, what I do now?" He came and stood in front of me.

"It's crazy how you already know you messed up." I cut my eyes at him.

"Here you go with your bitch-y attitude." He groaned. "You always do this whenever I come home."

"I'm a bitch now?" I scoffed. "You always come home late smelling like you sell perfumes. You work at a damn construction site! How the hell do you smell like perfume every single night?"

"Celiné, are you accusing me of cheating?" He let out a slight laugh.

"You've cheated before.." I mumbled.

"That was a year ago, Celiné. Why can't you get over that?" He stroked my cheek. "Listen to me, I love you way too much to ever hurt you like that again." He made me look up at him.

Chad started to cry, making me look away from Derrick.

"I'm going to put him to bed." I got up and walked off to Chads room.

I put his pacifier in his mouth before laying him down gently in his crib. I turned on his mobile since it always put him to sleep throughout the entire night.

"Mommy loves you." I spoke softly before I kissed his forehead.

Walking out of his room, I see Derrick leaning against the wall.

"What?" I asked with slight attitude. He didn't speak. All he did was sigh.

"Did you at least cook me a dinner?" He followed me to our room.

"Oh, I thought maybe the skank you were with cooked for you." I took my bobby pins out of my hair, letting it fall.

He started to rub on his chin and I could tell he was getting angry.

"All this shit I done for you and you wanna act like a bitch!" He yelled at me.

"Leave me alone Derrick." I walked away from him.