Chapter 30: I fucked up (PART 1)

Leo's pov

I knew there was something wrong, deep down I felt it while I was in the living room eating.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, no sign of Zara.

I could hear the wind blowing so I knew there was something opened. I walked to the front and the front door was wide open.

I ran outside and looked around like a crazed man

"Zara!"

"Zara!!!"

No answer I swear my heart stopped for a split second and everything slowed down. I went inside and called her phone, but I heard it ringing up stairs.

Where is this woman.

I started looking around the house maybe she's mad or something and she's hiding.(😐 Now y'all know this nigga is stupid)

No where in the house was Zara.

At that point I definitely knew something wasn't right. Why didn't I answer the door when it rung. Maybe someone woman-napped her.

I started freaking out thinking of where she could be.

I called John and he picked up quickly.

"What up man"

"Bro I can't find Zara"

"What do u mean"

"I mean what I said, the front door was wide open and there was no sign of her anywhere."

"Damn man u really-"

"Fucked up"

"Yep"

Naw I'm going to find her and my baby, call the crew and hurry, don't waste no time!

Got it bro

At that I hung up.

Finally my crew started texting me about getting at my house very soon, I'm so grateful for them.

No one knew I had my connections big time, but I planned on keeping it that way, no one needed to know.

Zara's pov

All over my face I had brusies and cuts from the hits I was taking

I cried and cried begging them to let me go but they won't and I knew they wouldn't. I blocked my stomach from the heavy kicks they were throwing my way. My hands were cut up and bloody for the sake of my baby.

I swear I wanted to die. I've never seen stuff like this in my life.

When I woke up I was chained to this wall in a stinky room that looked like the execution room. I threw up three times from the smell already, and thats when my first punch was delivered. By a man I didn't even notice was watching me. That nigga cane out of now where too.