Strawberries and Almond Milk

Kaycee-
Well that was something. If I could give myself a high five I would because I showed Mr. Suave Lew that he wasn't the only one with "moves". He totally deserved that jab in the groin for calling me a bro.

I never used to care about it before because I loved being with the boys. I got to do so many things with them that girls would totally sell their grandmothers for if they ever had a chance to do half of what I experienced. It used to be something I'd laugh at them about. I never understood the big deal about sleeping over the guys' houses and things like that. It was just so normal and harmless to me. Definitely nothing exciting about farts and the occasional butt slap of support.

Yet now that I'm getting older, the group texts about girls and being called a bro is getting completely annoying. I totally despise that word. I am also irritated at the fact that they truly don't see me as a girl. Especially Sean. Him not seeing me as a female really ticked me off and it was more important than ever for me to change that outlook. It is partially why I did what I did to him.

I was replaying the events in my head and I kept on giggling to myself. I was probably looking like a literal weirdo walking around the Lew residence with my hands re-enacting some of my fav parts in the air. Yet if I'm being honest I was a little shocked at myself for having the nerve to push him down and hover over him like that. I just really wanted him to see me as more than one of his bros.

I guess I'd also have to thank my alter ego for the flawless execution during operation un-bro myself. I felt a little saucy and I liked it. "All sauce" is what Sean would say whenever my alter ego came out. She comes out when there's a challenge or whenever I perform. I nicknamed her Slaycee. I figured if Beyoncé can have Sasha Fierce I could have mine *shrugs*

As I made my way to the kitchen I started playing Run the World on my phone. I gathered the ingredients to make a yogurt parfait. As I was doing so I started getting more into the song. I was bobbing my head while cutting up some strawberries.

Yet at that one part where the song picks up, I just had to wiggle and pop my butt on the beat. It totally reminded me of my Werk routine.

Talk about musicality

Hehehe

Yet I stop giggling to myself when I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned and was met by these deep brown eyes looking into mine. It was the deep brown eyes of Oreo. He stared at me expectantly. I smiled and threw him a small piece of the strawberry.

And right after I did that I heard someone clear their throat. It was definitely not what I wanted because I just got caught!

Oh crap!

Kaycee what are you going to do?

The Lews don't believe in giving dogs table food.

Gosh please don't be Miya...

I slowly turn around and see Sean leaning on the door jam with a quirked brow. He looks me up and down before he turns around and pops his butt in a way that shows me that he must have caught my little performance. He starts laughing at me and every instinct in me is telling me to run away because I'm so embarrassed but then a brilliant idea comes to mind.

As he continues laughing, I start scrolling through my playlist and look for a song. While I'm doing this he's getting a bowl of cereal and takes out the almond milk. I laugh because it's like he's unknowingly playing into my plan. I finally find the song and click on it.

Kelis' voice fills the air and Sean quickly turns to me with two brows raised at my song selection. I knew he'd do that which is why I was already ready with a strawberry placed at my lips.

I seen a girl do this next part when she was trying to tease her bf or whatever that means. So mimicking what she did, I parted my lips and slowly traced them with the strawberry while keeping direct eye contact with Sean. His eyes followed the strawberry and I gently licked it before I took a big juicy bite out of it.

He gulped and shook his head a little. I bit my lip. He had a bit of a dazed look like he did earlier. Feeling confident from that reaction I moved closer to him to do my next move that I didn't really want to do but I had him where I wanted him so the show must go on... plus the song was perfect for the finale to my plan.

I grabbed the milk, unzipped part of my hoodie, then leaned my head back and poured some of the milk in my mouth until it was spilling down my chin and onto my chest.

I really hope I looked sexy doing this otherwise this wouldn't be such a brilliant idea anymore. I mean if he was going to tease me about my booty popping I might as well tease him back. It was only fair after all.

I slowly put my head down and opened my eyes to Sean looking at me in a way I can't quite describe. He looks confused and in agony all at the same time. Yet his eyes get a little heavy as he looks at my face and then down to my chest.

I smirk and think mission accomplished. I clear my throat and his eyes pop back up to mine. He blinks and I wink. He shakes his head again and puts his hands against his head. Then opens them and puts his hands out as if he's trying to touch me.

I smile at him and turn to walk away before he can touch me. I'm almost through the door when I hear a,

"Kaycee Caitlin Rice..."

He says my full name in a deeper voice than normal.

Oh oh... was that a little too far?

Well I guess I'll have to find out...

——————————-

What the what?!! Kaycee is a little vixen! It's always the quiet and reserved ones you have to worry about 😘

Sooooo I wonder what Sean is going to do? Is he going to be mad or will he start to desire her more? Hm...

Btw, if you were wondering about the song Slaycee played while she was doing her thing, it's called Milkshake. It's a little on the naughty side but it's  also pretty comical too if you think about it. Talk about crazy analogies!

Also please don't forget to click on the ⭐️