Skin

Kaycee-
I was beyond upset. I couldn't believe he did that to me. Sure I don't have much of a track record when it comes to those things and I try my best to have a clean reputation yet I'm not naive. I know things. We live in LA after all but that doesn't mean he had to play me like that. Honestly it was extremely enjoyable until it got too heavy and I wasn't willing to go there even though he's the only boy I ever thought about kissing.

Geese this whole thing is so backwards but it's not like I can undo everything. When I say something I mean it and I like to hold to it. Maybe it's me being a little bit stubborn but I like to think of it as my having some integrity. Plus I'm also hoping it'll make him regret his poor choices. It's all fun and games until somebody loses and I'm not going to lose.

All I know is that I'm grateful that we have class today so I can dance out my frustration. Yet let it be known I was NOT going to talk to Sean Lew!

Sean-
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened between Kaycee and I. Maybe I can override her threat and go straight to her house anyways. I'm tight with her family so I know they wouldn't mind.

Dude they'd totally mind if they knew what you did

It's not like I was doing it to take advantage of her. I did it for her anyways.

Sure you did...

I rub my temples and decide to ignore that last comment my conscience gave. I didn't need the possible guilt to set in. I know my intentions were good even though it blew up in my face. Maybe I'll just give her some time and it'll all blow over soon. She's not one to hold a grudge.

Sure keep telling yourself that

Geese... shut up already

All I know is that today's class was going to indicate my next move. If she forgives me we can go back to how it always was. Yet if she ignores me, I'm going to have to think of something clever to win her back.

Kaycee-
I was excited to see that we had a class by Alex and Jade. They say they're not a couple because Alex has a girlfriend but the way Jade and Alex dance together would make you question their relationship. Their chemistry is electric and they literally sizzle when they play off of each other. Plus Jade is like this sexy goddess that just oozes sex appeal from every pore.

She's actually the person I got my strawberry idea from. I secretly wish I had the confidence to move like her in such a sultry way. She's amazing.

As I'm getting lost in my girl crushing, I don't see Ken coming my way until I hear him say,
"Hey Kayc. It's been a while ey?" He says lightly and then gently nudges me with his elbow. I smile at him and then continue to look at Jade before I ask.

"Is she what most guys want? Like do they like that?" I say and motion to her being. He slowly looks her up and down and lets out a low whistle.

"I mean sure. To most guys, she's what they consider hot. How she dresses and moves her body, it's all pretty suggestive. I honestly think she'd be sexier if she toned it down a bit sometimes." I quirk my brow at him and he continues, "No for real. I'm serious. I actually like the kind of girl you won't be afraid to take home to your mom. You know kind of like you." He says this and then his eyes bug out as if he didn't mean to say that last part.

I blush and say "Thank you Ken. That was really sweet of you." I give him a smile and then he nervously scratches the back of his head before he mutters "You're welcome Kayc." I giggle at his shyness and take a better look at him.

He's pretty cute and quite sweet

Yeah but he's not Sean

Who cares about Sean?!