Bro No More

Sean-
After I got off the phone with Bailey, I started laughing to myself as I thought about what I pulled on Kaycee earlier this morning. She was seriously the most innocent human being I have ever met in my life. Messing with her was one of my favorite past times.

She always over reacts and gets her granny panties in a twist. I seriously don't understand why she insists on wearing those hideous things. I mean she already dresses like a boy and acts like a boy. The least she can do is wear some  girlier panties. I'm only saying this as a really concerned friend because I would like to see her get a boyfriend one day... that is if she doesn't scare him off with her competitive attitude.

I grin as I think about that one time Ken was genuinely trying to flirt with her when he asked her to be his partner for Alex's class. Yet she took him asking her as a challenge because everyone knows Ken is one of Alex's fav solos. So when it was their turn to dance she proceeded to try to lead him in their partner number. It was hysterical. I mean she looked great but it made Ken look lost. Let's just say he didn't try to pursue her after that and Kaycee is obviously still very much single.

I watch her as she has one of those mental conversations with herself. Her face is so expressive that you can practically hear her thoughts. I watch her face change from worry to questioning to pure determination. Whenever she wears that last one I know to beware because that means she's up to something.

"A penny for your thoughts little bro." I say with slight hesitation but she does this crazy looking twitch and her face turns from the mirror and she looks straight into my soul or at least that's what it feels like.

I try to think back to my remark and try to see a fault in what I said and I can't think of any. I look back at her and she still has that crazy look in her eyes...

"Woah..." I breathe out and then she slowly makes her way over to me as a smile creeps up on her face in an unnerving way.

Sure she's tinier than me but I do have to admit she's scaring me a bit. I gulp and start moving back as she continues to move forward.

"Sean." She says simply. "Seeean..." she lets my name slip off her tongue like molasses as she stares into my eyes.

I realize I'm back at the foot of my bed. She smiles at me then pushes me down on my back. I prop myself up on my elbows so I can keep an eye on her. I can't trust her when she's like this.

She presses her knees in between my legs and I try to cover my thing because her knees have hurt me there many times before. Yet she shoos my hand away and saunters up my body.

Wait. Kaycee and saunters should never go together. What the heck is going on here?!

I blink a couple times and look at this person that I don't even recognize and now my mouth is gaping like a fish.

She straddles me and pushes my chest back until I'm flat on the bed. She grabs my hands and places them above my head much the same as I did to her earlier this morning.

I'm so caught off guard by this and I'm especially wondering why in the world I'm not putting a stop to this. I guess I'm just that much in shock.

Yeah keep telling yourself that Lew

She smirks down at me and my eyes widen as she slowly places her face right above mine and she just hovers there. Confident brown eyes meeting my dazed ones.

She leans down to place her lips close to my ear and whispers,

"I'm not a bro. I'm a girl."

I close my eyes trying to let those words sink in but before I can think any further of it I feel a piercingly painful sensation in my boys.

"Ow! What the freak Kaycee?! That's two in one day!!" I yell in agony and she quickly slides off of me.

She's giggling hysterically and in her giggle I can hear what she must consider a triumph because it sounds so cocky.

I open one eye and can she her standing by my door. She winks at me before saying,

"That was for the crap you pulled on me this morning. And for the record you can no longer call me your bro!"

To say I'm stunned would be an understatement. Yet here I was crouching on my bed, holding my balls that were in pain, and thinking about those brown eyes that were above me.

What the freak just happened Sean? 

I think I just lost my bro.

Bro...

Honestly the bro thing is kind of stupid

Why am I talking to myself like Kaycee?

*sighs*

I finally pick up whatever ounce of integrity I have left and make my way out of my room.

——————————————
It's like 12 am in Hawaii but I couldn't sleep so I wrote another chapter.  I know some of you might be thinking the pace is too fast but I got a couple twists up my sleeve to keep it engaging ;)

In other news!!! How was their latest paired routine?! They seriously compliment each other so well! They're becoming stronger as partners and it's as if they can communicate mentally with how well they improv to one another's movements. The way they look at each other is electric and palpable.  His stare and dimples are gush worthy. I like to think she hides behind her hair to try to stop herself from getting caught up in the way he looks at her with so much focus. I just want more and more of that!

Someone please write a one shot that's an extension of this dance 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽