Sean and Kaycee have been best friends since they were little. They practically experienced everything together because their mothers have known each other since high school. Kaycee has always been a bit of a tomboy which made her relationship with Sean very easy. She was practically one of the guys. Yet she's slowly starting to realize that she no longer wants to be just one of the guys.
People often complain about being in the quote unquote friend zone. Yet what these people don't seem to understand is that there is one zone that is much much worse than that, it is the Bro-zone.
- Introduction: What is the Bro-Zone?
- In his bed
- Bro No More
- Strawberries and Almond Milk
- Teaching You a Lesson
- Cut It With A Knife
- What's Best For You
- Rude Awakening
- What a Wonderful World
- Much more intelligent older sister
- Stretches and foreign objects
- The Tigress and her bite mark
- Nothing but Trouble
- Straddling and shared breaths
- Give him everything