Chapter 15 pt 1 (A Jimin birthday special 💜)

Time skip to Saturday

I was sitting in my lounge room with Lilly's packand BTS(that's what they've called their pack) except Jimin. The reason we all gathered here is because, it was Jimin's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party.

"Ok guys, Jimin's birthday is tomorrow, and I want to through him the BEST birthday party." I said pacing back and forth. Everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for what I was going to say.

"Ok, so I have planned everyone's roles here they are..." I told everyone what their roles were and they all seemed happy with them.

I chose to be apart of everything so I could make sure that everything was perfect, nothing could go wrong.

"Alright, so we only have a day to get everything ready then tomorrow we'll have the party." Everyone nodded, they then got into little groups to plan everything.

Wow I'm an amazing party planner. I thought as I smiled to myself. My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and it said Jimin.

I smiled to myself as I picked it up.

Y/n
Hey babe, what's up?

Jimin
Hi, uhh... could you come over to my house, please.

Y/n
Yeah of course, why?

Jimin
Just... uhh... come to my house.... please?

Y/n
K, bye.

I hung up, that was weird. I turned around to everyone, "ok guys, I've got an errand to run, so stay here and keep planning." I said.

They all nodded, then went back to what they were doing. I grabbed my car keys and phone before going to my car and driving off.

Time skip to Jimin's house

I arrived at Jimin's house, I knocked on the door, "come in, it's unlocked!" I heard Jimin say, normally he'd come and greet me, I hesitantly opened the door, only to find no Jimin. "Jimin, where are you?" I asked.

"In the lounge room!" I heard him call, I went to the lounge room and saw Jimin laying on the couch, shirtless with scratches and bruises everywhere. I stood there in shock, WHAT HAPPENED.

He noticed my shock face and shyly smiled, "heheheh... surprise, Aish!" He said while doing jazz hands that hurt him.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED!?" I asked, he tried sitting up which hurt him a little, I pushed him gently to make him lay back down.

"I uhhh... might have decided to go for a late night run in the woods last night a-nd I came across... uhhh... hunters annnnddd, yeah... this happened." He said, I stood there in shock a little longer, I looked him in the eyes, then I burst into a laughing fit, he looked at me confused.

"Y-you are an i-idiot." I said in between laughs. He just blushed then pouted. I came up to him and brushed his hair out of his face then pecked his lips. "Don't worry, I'll look after you. Aigooo, why'd you have to do this right before your birthday?" I asked as I shook my head in disappointment.

"Don't worry, it'll heal in a day." He said reassuring me. But still I didn't like seeing him like this.

My phone started ringing, it was Lilly. I picked it up.

Lilly
Y/n, when are you coming home?

Y/n
Ohhh... ummm... about that, Jimin ran into some hunters and hurt himself and now I have to look after him for the day. But keep planning, there is still gonna be a party tomorrow.

Lilly
Wowww, he's an actual idiot.

Y/n
Hahah, yeah I know, you can't call him that or I'll slap you to Japan. Anyways I gotta get back to Jimin, but if you guys need any help with decisions, call me ok.

Lilly
Ok, good luck with your boyfriend.

I hung up then started laughing a bit. "Who was that?" Jimin asked.

"It was Lilly." I replied, " where's your medicine cupboard?" I asked he pointed to the kitchen and said it was in the top cupboard. I went over there and searched.

I came back with some pain killers, ointment and bandages. I gave him the pain killers, then started putting the ointment on his arms and bandaged them up.

I looked down at his stomach that I needed to bandage up and started blushing as I started staring at his abs.

Jimin noticed, and a smirk appeared across his face, "you can look all you want y/n, I don't mind." He said then started laughing. I pouted then lifted up my hand, "do you want me to hit it." I said

His face turned into a wider smirk "baby, you can hit me all you want." As soon as he said that, I hit his stomach, he winced in pain then pouted.

"You brought that upon yourself mate." I said, then started applying the ointment and bandages on him.

Time skip to later that night, brought to you by the many calls you got from your party planning friends.

After a million calls throughout the day and watching movies with Jimin, I was finally at peace.

Jimin was almost fully healed he just needed a good nights rest.

The movie we were currently watching ended and I got up to leave, until I felt his hand grab my wrist and pull me down back on the couch, then a strong pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around me.

"Can you stay for the night, Please?" Jimin asked I nodded my head then turned to face him, "but I didn't bring anything to wear." I said.

"It's ok, just wear my clothes." He said, I smiled to him and he smiled back.

We went to his room and he gave me a pair of clothes, I went to his bathroom to freshen up and get changed.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Jimin fast asleep on the bed, I smiled then put the blankets on top of him before climbing into bed myself.

I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep, but before I could I felt arms wrap around me, "I love you y/n." Jimin said to me. "I love you too Jimin" I said back then drifted off to sleep.

Wow, that was a very long chapter, just making it over 1000 words.

The reason why I made this such a long chapter is because, the next chapter is going to be it's last. I know very sad. ☹☹😭😭

But I do have some good news, I'm going to be starting a Taehyung x reader, 🤗🤗 as a request from one of my friends, it's going to be a mafia type fan fic, I personally love mafia type fan fic's, they are amazing and so interesting.

I also am thinking of making a second book to this, so leave in the comments what you think I should do.

But anyways thank you for reading, I purple you all. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜