Chapter 9

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M KISSING PARK FREAKING JIMIN, I DON'T EVEN REALLY EVEN KNOW HIM YET! These consuming thoughts were all I could believe right now.

After a while he pulled away, "I've been waiting to do that since I saw you again." He said, "W-what do you mean... I've only just met you?" I replied completely confused. "You don't remember... do you." He said.

"Back in Korea?" I stood there completly confused, but after a while of trying the memories all came flashing back

Flash back (2 years ago in Korea)

"GET OUT! I THOUGHT YOU'D BE THE BETTER MAN AND QUIT THIS STUPID THING BUT... YOU'RE JUST... STUPID GET OUT! GET. OUT. NOW!" My mum yelled to my dad.

I hated when they did this they'd yell at each other all the time, and this time he's actually leaving. I couldn't take this anymore, I needed to get out of this house.

I ran out the door not looking back. I kept running and running as tears rolled down my face, I came to a stop as I realised that one of the guys in my dad's mafia packs were right in front of me, he was the son of my dad's right hand man, his name was Park Jimin, I've had a crush on him ever since I met him.

"Y/n?" He said confused as he was realizing that I was actually standing in front of him, he suddenly grabbed my wrist with his strong hands roughly and started pulling me back to what I was running from.

"Your father said that you were running away somewhere, he sent out an entire search party." He stated in the most blunt and rudest way possible, I shook my hand out of his grip surprisingly.

Tears started falling down my face again, he looked at me with slight sympathy in his eyes. "P-please Jimin, don't bring me b-back there, it's my w-worst fear come to l-life. If I go back there I-I-..." I started balling, and begging for him not to take me back.

He just sighed annoyed but some sympathy showed. "Fine, I'll take you back to my house, but in the morning you have to go back, your parents will be worried as hell." I agreed, he walked away for a while and made a phone call.

We started walking, but when we got to his house, I saw our two fathers standing at the front of it.

I stopped dead in my tracks and gave Jimin a deadly glare, he sighed, sad and a bit annoyed. "Y/n it's for your own go-" but before he could finish I slapped him, "YOU LIED TO ME!" I screamed at him.

I started running down the middle of the road until I saw a pair of lights, I stopped and stared at them, a loud screech filled my ears as pain struck across my body.

Narrator's POV (not end of flashback yet)

Y/n was covered in blood from the car crash, Jimin ran over to her and held her head gently laying it in his lap, "Y/n! Don't do this to me... y-you can't leave me... not like this... Y/n I love you." He kissed her lips and was suddenly pulled away by the ambulance that arrived.

1 year later (still flashback)

Y/n woke up from her coma in a hospital bed not remembering anything except basic things. The doctors called Y/n's mum in to see her.

She told Y/n everything except she said her father died in a car crash when she was just born and left everything out about his mafia business, they moved to Australia and lived by themselves now.

End of flashback (finally)
Y/n's POV

Everything about my father, his mafia pack and Korea came back to me. "Y-y/n? Hello~, are you ok" Jimin said snapping me out of my thoughts and without hesitation I kissed Jimin. "Now I know." I said and he smiled.

WOW VERY SPICY STORY!
Ok hey guys I just wanted to say I'm going to start writing a Hoseok x reader tomorrow as a thank you to my friend that wrote me a Jimin x reader. And as an inspiration from two of my friends cheekymushroom and BTS__Is__Life (this is the one who wrote me the fan fic thx so much hon) I'm going to start a Zilly fan fic. (WARNING: It is going to be gay) So plz follow the people that I mentioned, and thank you for reading, ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONIE.