Chapter 2

After what happened yesterday you were afraid of going on a run this morning so you just got ready for school.

When you got to school you started calmly walking to the office until you heard "Y/N!!" You knew exactly who it was, your best friend Lilly, you've known each other since kindergarten and you never found a way to get rid of each other.

"Ohh I forgot I have to spend another year with you." You said sarcastically, she slapped playfully "well I have to deal with you and your sarcasm, how do you think I feel." We laughed and continued walking.

As we were walking to get our school schedules we heard girls screaming and saying things like "oh my God their so frikin hot." And other things like that. Lilly and I looked at each other questioning what was happening, we shrugged it off as we didn't really care and kept walking.

As we got to the office we saw a group of girls swarming it, but it didn't look like they wanted to get the schedules they just stood around waving their phones around and taking photos, Lilly and I couldn't tell what they were swarming around.

The principal soon came out and said to all the girls swarming to get out or they'll get a detention, they all departed leaving a group of boys that were filling out forms at the office. "Y/n" the principal started speaking, I knew the principal very well as he was my uncle.

"Yes?" I replied he motioned for the group of boys to come over to you, "these boys have just moved from Korea so they'll need showing around and I'm trusting you."

"Ok yeah, I can show these guys around. Can Lilly help as well?" My uncle nodded, I turned to them and they all bowed to me and so I felt the necessity to bow back. Lilly and I quickly grabbed our timetables and turned around to see them holding their timetables up in confusion and talking to each other in what I'm guessing is Korean.

"Uhh so... what are your names?" I asked. One of them looked up "Ohh my name is Namjoon." He said smiling, and he continued, "This is Jin." A boy with broad shoulders looked up at me smiled and waved then went back to what he was doing.

"Then we have Yoongi." Yoongi looked up and gave a quick small smile.

"And Hoseok, but you can call him Hobi." Hoseok looked up smiled big and started waving like a mad man which made me giggle a bit.

"Then this is Taehyung or Tae." Taehyung looked up at me and smiled, he had a very cute rectangle smile.

"Then we have Jungkook." Jungkook looked at me with a cute smile that reminded me of a bunny.

"And lastly Jimin." Jimin looked at me and smiled, as he did I stared into his eyes, they looked so familiar but I didn't know where I've seen them. Namjoon snapped me out of my trance "So what are your names?" He asked.

"Oh my name is Y/n and this is my friend Lilly." Lilly smiled and said hi while waving to them all.

Hi guys just in case you get confused I'm Australian so I may use some different words that some people might not know of if your from another country 😁