Fool

——ten minutes later——-

"Let's go jimin" "alright im coming" you grab you ace keys and start the car as jimin enters in the passenger seat. You start to drive you suddenly feel something warm on your inner thigh. Jimins hand"Jimin move your hand Im driving" he only smirks at you. Moving higher and higher up your thigh you feel your stomach tingling. "You dare defy, daddy?" He start to lean and kiss your neck he moves his hand on to your heat and rubs through your leggings "jimin~" you left a moan out. "Jimin IM driving" you try to move his hand but he strong and keeps rubbing you.
"Jimin we're here" you turn you car off and park it. He stops and leaves really JIMINNNNNN KSBDJDJ   You curse in your head. He already inside and you walk fast and enter the house. You see all seven boys talking but as soon as they see you, you say nothi and keep on walking. As soon as you try to walk away a hand grabs your wrist "y/n, we have all decide that if you want, you could move in since your practically family and we would love to have you around" Namjoon places his arms on your shoulders. You freeze sis what they want me to move in omg? What? Shook "I-I umm.." you look around at the faces all smiling except Yoongi he just has a straight face as always. " yeah, why no.." you didn't even finish as Joon hugged you and more arms joined "g-guys i can't breath" they all let go trying to catch your breath "welp it settled then" yoongi says he gets up "let's go" "where? You ask as he goes down to the basement ,everyone follows.

There he was sitting the man with the scorpion tattoo. He doesn't look so well he hasn't had food or water in almost two days. Jungkook enters the room with a glass of water and some torture tools, you keeps quite as everyone settles in a chair except Yoongi has standing infront of the man. "Who sent you?" Yoongi ask the man as he runs the knife across the mans chest. He stays quite "who sent you?" Yoongi again running the knife. "Ughhh" in a flash Yoongi throws a punch making the man lip bleed. The an spits on Yoongi shoe you really shouldn't have done that he's soo dead you say in your head. "AHHHHHH" Yoongi stabs the man with the knife in his right thigh,he quickly pulls it out and places it in the other making his scream louder. "WHO SENT YOU!" Yoongi know screaming, you looks around and jungkook,Teahyung and Jin turn away Jimins you and Namjoon are the only ones looking. "Fine" "AHHHHHHGGGG"Yoongi stuck his finger in the mans thighs "wHOOO SENT YOUU" "HER FATHERRR" Yoongi pulls his fingers and cleans them "her father" he gasp for air. The man smirks "you killed his brother and you. You shot your own father you little slu...." before he could finish Yoongi punches him "don't you dare" Yoongi says. But he man doesn't seem to care he starts to laugh "he's gonna kill ALL OF YOU, he's making a plan next meeting" the man freezes he knows he's said to much. "When and where is the meeting" Yoongi gets closer to the man he doesn't say anything "AHHHHHFGGGG" he screams in pain yoongi stuck his finger in his thigh. "In two weeks, at his mansion" he lets out a big breath.

"Well we should start preparing" Yoongi states right before knocking the man out "Hyung!" Jimin crosses his arms at Yoongi, he shrugs. "Let's go shopping" we follow behind Yoongi one by one.

I promise it will get good next couple of chapter 💜💜 oh and sorry If theirs misspelled words