Stranger

It's been about a month since Sunhee has moved. She's started her 'new life' and hasn't thought of Jisung, her ex, ever since they broke up. Heck, she doesn't even remember his name.

"Yeosung, come on," Sunhee softly said to her tiny puppy, a baby corgi. The puppy obediently followed the girl as she bent to her knees and latched a leash onto her dog. She began to walk towards the door and unlock it, feeling the fresh breeze kiss her face while the sunset light is brushing her face.

Yeosung followed the girl diligently, his tounge out as they were walking. Her dog decided to do his business right in the lawn near the sidewalk. She playfully turned her head as the puppy peed and stepped back. Sunhee immediately ran into someone and stumbled onto the sidewalk.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry," she bowed to the mysterious person above her. He was huge, at least from the ground that is. "No need to be sorry," he says and offers a hand in which she takes and stands up. She bowed once more before he chuckled.

"Is... that your dog?" he points to the corgi that's running around without her hands on the leash. The dogs ears flapped in the wind. "Yeosung!" she yells and tries to grab the leash. She looked at the fast as lighting dog and softly smiled as the dog ran up to the boy who she bumped into.

"Hi Yeosung," he bends down and pets the dog's head. Sunhee smiled at this and got a full glimpse of the boy's face. He had orange hair, a small yet long nose, tiny eyes, and small lips; yet a cute smile.

The sun was already down and the boy spoke once more," It's getting late, do you need me to walk you home?" he asks with a soft tone. She pauses for a second until thinking about the time of day. It is dark and she doesn't like in the safest neighborhood. "Sure, come on Yeosung," she pats her lap for her puppy to come in which she picked him up and held her puppy in her arms.

As they walked, they talked a lot about random things. "So you're a Senior?" she asks and he nods. Apparently, he just moved here too and was looking for a place to start fresh. She admitted that she did the same.