Breakup

"You did! You cheater!" Sunhee yells. The boy looks at her and then furrows his eyebrows. "Why him?" he says plainly. She knew he was irritated on the inside but was keeping calm while she wasn't.

"Because you were with her..." she softly says and sits on the couch," you used me." "I did not!" he raised his voice. She was taken back by his sudden response. Standing up once again, she went up to him. "You did! I caught you kissing her! You're going to lie right to my face?!!" she poked his chest and he just looked down at her.

"Oh sure! Let's bring up what I did! How about you and Jungsoon!" he points at her. They've been at this for almost two hours now and the problem hasn't been resolved. "You do not bring him up," she says as her face turns red from anger. The guys temper went from 50 to 100 in 2.5 seconds.

"How can I not bring him up! You cheated on me with him!" "We didn't do anything! He was being a great friend and telling me that everything was going to be okay! But look where I got us! My situation isn't even as BAD AS YOURS! I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH HIM! YOU KISSED HER!" she yelled, loosing her breath and breaking out into tears.

"I'm done, we're done," he said and walked out.