harlow 1st birthday!

Mulai dari awal

*RJ and Will's birthday outfits*

"Yes, Will wanted us to be really cheesy and wear matching t-shirts for Harlow's birthday party today." RJ says, making Will giggle and smile.

"We have to both look very cute for Harlow's big day." Will says, making RJ smile.

"Yeah, we do! Speaking of Harlow, I need to get her dressed and ready! I'll be right back!" RJ says as he leaves the frame and goes upstairs to get Harlow dressed and ready!

"Let's go and see what Dobby, bubba, Cora and Teddy are doing!" Will says as he walks into he living room where Benji, Dobby, Coralei and Theodore are all sitting.

"Hey guys!" Will says as he vlogs Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"Hi, Daddy!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Will as they smile at him.

*Benji, Coralei and Theodore's birthday outfits*

"What's today?" Will asks Benji, Coralei and Theodore as he vlogs them.

"Harlow's birthday party!" Benji and Coralei say in unison.

"Harlow's birfday party!" Theodore says with excitement.

"That's right! Today is going to be a very fun day!" Will says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison to Will as they all cheer.

A few minutes later,  RJ walks down the steps with a dressed and very happy and cheerful Harlow!

"Look at this big girl! Look at this pretty girl! Hi, Harlow! Hi, baby! Happy first birthday!" Will says to Harlow in a babyfied voice.

"Da da da da!" Harlow says to Will as she tries to grab at his glasses.

"Hi, baby girl!" Will says as he kisses Harlow.

*Harlow's birthday outfit*

"She is ready to party!" RJ says as he happily bounces Harlow in his arms.