Chapter Twenty-Nine:

Mi-chi's POV

It was the next day, Yugyeom was the one who decided to watch over me since he knee what I'd be doing the day after tomorrow. Going back to where I should be. Yet I have no clue what I'd do. I just need to follow me heart.

"Mi, take your medicine." I nodded holding my hand out as he set a small pill in my hand, putting it in my mouth and drinking it down with water I than saw Yugyeom put a plate of pancakes in front of me.

After breakfast, time passed slowly. I sat there watching the boys practice. Once it was lunch time they call made sure I ate even though I had to force it down. Going back to watch them practice it shorty became dinner. And than out of the blue it was time to call it a night. The next day was exactly same as yesterday besides Yugyeom disappearing for a few hours but now it's Friday the day of the festival. I took my medince and ate breakfast.

"Guys I am tired still. Is it alright if I stay here and get some rest?" I asked, Yugyeom gave me a small smile before nodding.

"Of course." Mark says, I smile at them which made them look at me a little weird but I shrugged it off going into my room. I laid in bed sitting there quietly as I hear them talking, soon hearing the door shut, ten minutes passed and I officially knew they had left. Flinging myself out of bed, I changed into a pair of black ripped jean shorts with a white crop top that had string wrapped around my waist, I slid on a pair of socks and my classic converse, grabbing the leather jacket sliding it on. I started packing my bag shoving my mask and phone in the side pocket. I walked out grabbing my medication and leaving a small note.

I started walking to my old house which I still happily owned. Walking up the stairs that I missed to unlock it, I drop my bag onto the floor before walking out again.

Walking down the street I use to walk down with the guys to school. As I arrived I saw balloons a banner that said Music Festival. Camera men were here recording the event, I kept walking to be greated my a large crowd surrounded the stage.

I looked around trying to find them, but I couldn't. I knew they were performing so I need to wait here and wait. As the band begin to play one by one. I felt myself grow worried they weren't going to show up. Strawberry Field was now on and the boys were nowhere in sight. What am I going to do? What am I going to say? What if they don't want to talk to me? I should give up right? No Mi just take a deep breath you are already here. You can do this.

"Up next Eye Candy!" My eyes quickly darted to the stage. Seeing them all on stage, I felt my heart race. I felt my gut turn, but I didnt notice my legs were walking towards them.

They started singing and playing. (Song above, just pretend it's more rock).

I saw them dancing and singing freely, like when I first met them.
I smiled ignoring my racing heart.
After the song ended I saw them walking off the stage as I followed to the back of the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman we are going to be taking a short break as the judges figure out the finalist."

I saw them walking down the stairs.

"B-byung-hee," I say loudly, they all turned looking at me shocked.
Byung-hee looked more mad I think.

"Mi-chi?" Do-Il asked confused.

"What do you want?" Byung-hee growled.

"I want to apologize. For lying and leaving you. I regret leaving and hurting you all."

"It doesn't matter if you are sorry. You can't just come back with just an apology. You have two lives, but you mostly are known for being her." Byung-hee growled as he signaled the guys as they walk passed me.