Chapter Twenty-Eight:

Ha-Jin's POV

One week and three days have passed, Ji-Hyuk, Hyun-Soo and I have been sneaking around the guys collecting money and going to visit Mi. Yugyeom said the doctors don't know when she might wake up. But probably within a few days. He told us she hasn't slept since she first left us. So far the guys and I had made five thousand six hundred eighty-five dollars. I sighed leaning on the railing staring at Mi's place. Letting the night breeze hit my skin as I held a beer in my hand.

"Ha-Jin..." Do-Il's voice says from behind me, I didn't move but from the corner of my eye, I saw him stand next to me.

"Do you ever think of Mi?" I asked taking a sip of the beer, hearing him sigh.

"All the time. Kyung-Jong and I often talk about her. We talk about if she is doing well if she is happy or even if she misses us." Do-Il says honestly. I looked at him before looking back at her house.

"She isn't well..or happy...and she misses us a lot," I say before chugging the rest of the can.

"How do you know?" Do-Il questioned, I gave a small smile

"A while ago I texted her, everyone was mad at her so I just went behind your guys back. She read it but never replied. A week and three days ago, Hyun-soo and Ji-Hyuk went with me to meet up Yugyeom."

"Yugyeom?" He questioned, I nodded

"The guy from GOT7. He called me telling me to meet him up and bring the people who miss Mi. At the time I only knew that those two missed her. He told me they saw my text to MI but deleted it before she saw. She's in Korea right now." 

"Really! How come she hasn't called?"

"Well, one she thinks we hate her because we never called or texted her. And secondly, she's in the hospital right now. Since she left us...she hasn't been sleeping or eating. She doesn't smile or talk to anyone. She changed because we broke her."

We sat there in silence for a while, listening to the wind blow gently.

"Yugyeom asked us for help. To get the rest of you guys to want Mi back. So when she wakes up she can be happy. And he said he would pay the fee of her contract, which is two million. But I told him we'd take care of it. I wanted him to stay by her side and care for her until she wakes up. The guys and I have been visiting her when we get the chance. "

"Let me help. I cat get two million by the end of next week."

I looked at him before nodding.

"I'll let Kyung-jong in this. But how are we going to get Byung-hee to change his mind? You know how he is."

"Who knows..maybe the Siren can change his mind when she wakes up." 

"Let's hope."

Mi-Chi's POV

Beeping...in the same pattern over and over again filled my ears. A smell I don't recognize. I force my eyes open being blinded by the white lights and white walls. I groan sitting up. I looked around seeing I was sitting in a hospital room hooked up to the machines. 

Why am I here? I stare out in space, all I remember was falling asleep in my old house after dropping off Byung-hee. Byung-hee...the dream. It was them...they were the ones that saved me and all I did was hurt them.

"Miss.Yin glad to see you are awake." a doctor says walking in with a clipboard as he begins checking my vitals.

"Why am I here?" I asked blankly

"a week and three days ago you had passed out in the street. A women saw you and called 9-1-1. You collapsed from the lack of sleep and the lack of food. Do you remember the last time you had a decent size meal."