Chapter Thirteen:

Mi-Chi's POV

Ri and I sat on the roof together for the rest of the day, it was at first awkward silence but it turned into comfortable silence. I had taken the mask off and put it back in the box. I was Siren to be able to have a part of me be myself. But now that I can be myself without the witch on my ass and it doesn't matter what I do anymore. What will Siren be now... 

"Happy Birthday Sis. I have to get to work." Ri says ruffling my hair, I nodded standing up

"I'll walk with you down. I have to meet up with my idiots." I laugh shoving the box in my bag as he and I both walked down together. Seeing Eye Candy outside of the classroom,

"Why isn't Mi-Chi with you guys?" Do-Il questioned

"Sorry guys for being late." I gave a light jog to all of them, they all looked at me smiling "Let's get going."

I smiled walking out of the school as they followed me. We walked to the convenience store, going inside.

"Why are we here?" Hyun-Soo asked as they all followed me as I started grabbing snacks.

"Pick out snacks. I'm buying." I say glancing at them as all of them had the look of a kid in a candy store. I went to the fridge grabbing a few cases of soju. We all walked to the counter as it was completely cover and snacks covering other snacks. Watching the worker scan them and bag them, the boys looked at the price going higher and higher. Seeing my favorite gum in stock I quickly grab to packs setting it on the counter, I give a shy smile as the boys looked at me.

"It's my favorite gum," I say taking the envelope out my bag.

"That'll be 876 won." I gave him a single bill that had 1000 written across it.

"Keep the change." I smile as I started taking the bags but the boys beat me to it

"It's your birthday. You paid for everything, we can at least carry it." Ha-Jin says I smiled at them as we all walked out of the store, walking to my place. I unlock the door letting them all go in. I turn the lights on seeing clothes were placed everywhere.

"Eh just set the bags down on my bed," I say kicking my shoes off as I started grabbing clothes off the floor.

"We'll help you clean up,"  Ji-hyuk says as I see him start to clean off the table, I gave a small smile. Dumping my full hands of clothes in the hamper feeling my phone vibrate.

I pulled it out of my pocket, seeing Seong-hoon had texted me.

"Who knew our pup wore such sexy panties." I shoot my head seeing Hyun-soo holding up my black lace underwear. I felt my cheeks heat up as everyone looked at them. I rushed to Hyun-soo snatching them out of his hand.

"I knew she wore underwear like that, right Mo-Cho," Byung-hee says smirking

"I have no idea what you are talking about..." I growled quickly picking the rest of the clothes up shoving them in the hamper. I watched as the boys set the snacks and drinks on the table. I walk to the kitchen grabbing seven shot glasses. I set them on the table, going to my cd player. I turn it on letting it play random songs on the radio.  Grabbing my bag, as I shove the envelope in my dresser, taking the box I set it on my dresser.

"So Mi, who text you?" I looked up at Ha-Jin, seeing everyone's eyes looking at me.

"Seong-hoon, we asked me if I was busy tomorrow,"  I say sitting down next to Hyun-soo and Kyung-jong