Chapter Twenty-Four:

Mi-chi's POV

"So the boss called us and said that you'll be living with us. But we have to go to our dance practice. We can teach you."

First day and already practicing. It's alright, I can do this. Just smile and take a deep breath. I nod as we all walked down to the dance rooms. Seeing the wall covered in on large mirror, and a light brown oak wood floor. Black speakers hanging in each of the corners. JB hooked his phone up, playing the song up to the speakers before loud music began playing it was Panda by designer.

"Let's see what you have before we start."

I nodded before taking my sweater off.

Byung-hee's POV

Mi-Chi didn't come to school yesterday or today. I can't believe she didn't tell us for months. She knew for so long about leaving us and she did absolutely nothing besides keep it from us.

Mi-chi's POV

After I finished showing them my dancing skills they started showing my the actual dance routine. The song Never Ever that they'll be performing and I'll be joining them with my own touch to it. Each of them starting their own part as I danced with them. When they sang together I joined. I sang Never Ever in a higher pitch the way it clashed didn't sound bad. I pretty much sang with all of them, instead of a solo it was a duet. 

Two days later

We had perfected the dance and singing but you continued to practice. Instead of singing they just played it on the stereo and danced once the song ended we all went for our water bottles.  It was ten at night. 

"Let's call it a night. Mi, you ready to go home?" I looked at Mark as he was grabbing his things.

"Go ahead along without me. I'm going to explore the grounds."

"Do you need one of us to show you around?" JB asked, staring at me. I gave a small smile.

"No, it's alright. I learn better on my own."  I bowed to them "I'll see you boys at home." 

They all looked at each other before nodding,

"Be safe," Jackson says before signaling the guys to leave. I sat on the ground, stretching as I was facing the mirror. Wearing black leggings, with a black and grey flannel tied around my waist and a plain grey tank top. Wearing my classic black and white converse. I stood up grabbing my phone as I tapped the home screen twice seeing it turn on as it was a photo of Eye Candy and me, smiling widely as we were on the roof of the tallest building in the city where we seemed bigger than the city and we could almost touch the stars in the sky... I sighed unlocking my phone. I got into my Music playing my playlist. As it blasted through the speakers, I started singing the lyrics dancing to the song, each song that passed it was danced differently and sung more powerfully. Than Talking to Myself by Gallant began to blast through the speaker, I let the song take over my entire body and mind.

"I've been talking to myself lately

I'm asking for advice, oh
I've been slowly loosening my grip on this reality
Tongue-tied, the dominoes break
So won't you lend me your faith?I've been talking to myself lately, ooh
I've been talking to myself, ooh
Earthbound, and scatter-brained
Can I thrive on pocket change?
I've been talking to myself lately, oohI've been whispering to ghosts lately
I'm begging for more time, oh
Before I'm buried deeper in the trenches of insanity
Oh, feed me a piece of my mindI've been talking to myself lately, ooh
I've been talking to myself, ooh
Earthbound and scatter-brained
Can I thrive on pocket change?
I've been talking to myself lately, oohOh, how'd my own molecules forsake me?
Atoms chained behind my back
I should be bold, I should be bold in my logic and reasoning
But I just calculate my intentions
I hope that won't follow me to my old age
I'm a moss-covered stone on a foothill
And I'm tumbling, tumblingI've been talking to myself lately, ooh
I've been talking to myself, ooh
Earthbound and scatter-brained
Can I thrive on pocket change?
I've been talking to myself lately, ooh." I replayed the song, putting it on replay as I danced harder each time, letting the way I dance to express myself. Though I didn't sing the second, third, fourth, or any of the times after the first. This was the song I actually felt like I was realizing everything that I've been holding in. I hadn't realized how many times I danced to this song that played on replay, I didn't realize the minutes that turned into hours disappeared. I realized what time it was when the sun was shining through the glass door from the hallway. I walked to my phone seeing it was five in the morning. I sighed, clicking the skip which was Come Get Her by Rae Sremmurd. I started dancing that hit every beat and matched the lyrics. Not paying attention to the group of boys that were secretly watching me.

Yugyeom's POV

She was here all night. The boys and I watched her dance hitting every beat, the song was Talking to myself. And I could see her feelings being danced out, the boys only looked at her amazed. Not noticing how she is slowly breaking. 

"Has she been dancing all night?" Jin-Young questioned

"No, she would've collapsed by now."

She did, she dance all night, the small bags under her eyes, her breathing that seemed like it wasn't calming down. The sweat glistening on her forehead. Her hair that's pulled in a high ponytail as a few strands were out of place and not as neat as usual. She's been here since we left. Then we heard Never Ever blasting through the speaker, we watched her do the dance routine. 

"She's made great progress." We all jumped seeing our manager watching her dance. We all nodded,

"Good job boys, you found our new star. I think you guys will do fine at the show this Saturday. But I'm here  to actually talk to Siren."

"Her name is Mi-Chi," I say

"Oh right. But I have business with the Siren, not Mi-Chi." I rolled my eyes watching him walk in, she saw him giving a light jog to her phone as the music stopped playing, we all walked in setting our bag down.

"Mi, I was wondering for the performance this Saturday. Could you open for us?" He asked Mi looked at him her eyes growing wide.

"Of course. I'd be honored too." She gave a smile, I looked at her seeing her eyes were dull, watching her force a smile onto her face.

She's not happy...maybe she is just tired. I tried to keep the thought of her just being tired in my head, but I knew the truth. She was breaking, she was forcing a smile on her face.  She was hurting and I think I was the only one who was seeing it. 

------

HERE ARE THE SHIP SCORES SO FAR, FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT WHO YOU SHIP. OR IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE JUST COME UP TO ME AND SAY IT.
NOW THE NEW SCORE...

Yugyeom x Mi-Chi= YugyMi (6)

Do-Il x Mi-Chi= DoMi (6)

Byung-Hee x Mi-Chi= ByuMy (7)

Hyun-Soo x Mi-Chi= HyuChi (2)

Jin-Young x Mi-Chi= JiMi (3)

JB x Mi-Chi= JBMC (1)

Mark x Mi-Chi= MaChi (1)

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SCORE JUST TELL ME WHO YOU VOTED FOR SO I AM ABLE TO FIX THE SCOREBOARD. NOW I HAVE TO PRINT THIS CHAPTER. TALK TO YOU ALL LATER!!!!