Chapter Two:

Mi-Chi's POV

"Mi-Chi! Wake up! You are late for school!" I groan seeing the maid rush in quickly "Your mother is coming! Hurry and get up!"

Shit! I kicked off my blanket as I rush to the bathroom, I stripped my clothes off changing into my school uniform. I go to the most elite school Jungsang High School. I quickly brushed my teeth, brushing my hair as it goes to its original straight look. I walk out seeing my mother standing there.

"Good you are up on time, hurry up get your shoes on and get your bag." I nodded

"Yes ma'am." I say grabbing my back that sat on my dresser, slipping it over my shoulder, I grab my phone and earbuds. Going to my closest as I come back wearing my white and black vans. 

"Oh and Mi-Chi. Don't come back here after school. I'll text you when you can come here. And stay out of trouble." My mother says glaring at me, I nodded walking out of the mansion we lived in.

In honesty, I've always hated living here. Ever since I could remember I was the least favorite child well not to my dad. I was daddy's little girl. But he died from pushing me out the street when I was younger and got hit by a truck. It grew more hatred towards me from my mother, but my big brother always protected me. He taught me how to fight when he found out I was being bullied. He taught me practically everything I know but after he died my mother would scold me, would usually always yell at me, sometimes hit me. She hated me, she isolated me, she practically is telling me I am not her daughter and never will be.

I walked to school, putting my earbuds in my ears as I listened to my favorite playlist. I made sure to take a long way than I usually would've. But once I reached school and walked through the empty hallway, I was finally standing in front of my classroom. Okay, Mi-Chi deep breath. I took my earbuds out of my ear tucking it into my pocket. I opened the door,

"Morning Everyone!" I say smiling soon seeing a group of boys standing in the back, wearing casual clothes. We all looked at each other our eyes locked in with each other.

"Mi-Chi, since you are late. Why don't you escort these boys around campus." The teacher says, 

"Shit," I mumbled which caused a few to chuckle and the group of boys smirk

"Mi-Chi language."  the teacher says staring at me seriously.

"Alright boys, let's go." I quickly turned my heel walking out of the class. Hearing them murmur following me.

"How do you think we can find that girl from last night?" one of them questioned

"What'd they called her again?" another asked

"Siren, very interesting name. Hey Mo-Cho." I growled turning my head seeing the one with a sharp jawline, and eyeliner under his eye walk up to me.

"What?" I questioned glaring at them, well more like him

"Do you know anything about a girl that people calls Siren?" he asked me, a sigh escaping my lips

"She has many names that people call her by. Green Eye Goddess, Siren, Mysterious Goddess, most common is the Mysterious Siren." I say as I continued to walk as they followed listening t every word I said.

"And how do you know this?" 

"Because I've been to her concerts, my friend brought me to all of them. "

"Why Mysterious Siren the most common name?"

"Because you idiot, the original term of a siren was a woman, who either had a mermaids tail or angel-like wings, creatures in other words that lured sailors into rocks. But in this case, she lures anyone with her voice."