Date Night

This one is for Zainab with Louis :) hope you like it :)

*************************************

*Zainab's POV*

Date night with Louis is always amazing. He sets up the most beautiful and romantic dates that you could ever imagine. Tonight he told me to dress up and be prepared for romance. I put on my black lace bra and panty set before putting on my favourite black dress. I stepped into my 2 inch black heels and waited for Louis to arrive. When he pulled up I noticed he was wearing a suit. "Very handsome, Louis." I said with a smile. "Thank you, beautiful." he replied. "So, where are we going tonight?" I asked, already knowing what he'd say. "It's a surprise." he replied.

******************************************

When we stopped I saw a beautiful set up. There was a table set up in a beautiful clearing. All around it was a field of flowers. There was a beautiful stone bench, also. Louis came over and opened my door. I stepped out and marveled at the beautiful sight in front of me. He led me to the table and we sat down to eat a well-prepared meal. After the meal we went to sit on the bench, Louis wrapped his arms around me. Suddenly, there was a flash of light. Fireworks! Louis stood up, then got down on one knee. "Zainab, I love you, more than anything. You mean everything to me. Will you do me the honours of spending the rest of your life with me?" he asked. I had tears in my eyes as I exclaimed, "yes!" and threw my arms around him. He slid the ring onto my finger, it was so beautiful. We shared a passionate, heated kiss. We headed back to his flat afterwards.

******************************************

Back at the flat we barely made it to the bedroom. We were quickly rid of any clothing we had on. I had my back against the wall and Louis lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he buried his hard length deep inside me. I moaned out in pleasure as he started to thrust. He had one hand on the wall for support, the other holding onto me. He pulled out, then thrusted hard and deep. We moaned together, surely loud enough for the neighbours to hear. He moved us to the bed. He layed me down, spread my legs, and thrusted deeply. He rubbed my clit while thrusting, drawing me closer to my climax. His thrusts started to get sloppy and my walls tightened. I felt his member twitch inside me, releasing his warm fluids. That triggered my own release and we just layed there, coming down from our highs. "I love you, Zainab." Louis said. "And I love you." I replied. We fell asleep in each others arms.