Boo Bear goes from Teddy Bear to Grizzly Bear

You and Louis had been dating for a year

Today was your birthday and your friends were taking you shopping. You asked Louis if he'd like to tag along, but he just told you to go have fun with your gal pals. After 3 hours of shopping you returned home. When you got there all the lights were off except for a solitary candle. Beside the candle was a rose and a card. The card read "Go to the bedroom". You went up and saw a beautiful sight. The bed was made up nicely with flower petals. On it was a small box with a note. You read the note. "Dear Y/N, I know we've only been together for a year, but I love you with all my heart. I can't imagine my life with you. I want you to be mine and only mine forever. Will you marry me?" you looked inside the box and it was a beautiful diamond ring. That's when Lou stepped out if the shadows and said "what do you say?" "I say yes Lou!" you exclaimed happily, hugging him. You crushed your lips to his and he kissed back. He layed you on the bed and went down on you. He took off your skirt and your panties and began eating you out. "Oh shit Lou." you moaned. He plunged two fingers in you and thrusted them in and out. "I-I'm ccumminngg..." you groaned. He pulled out his fingers and took off your shirt and bra. "Lou.."you said sitting up, "since it's my birthday I wanna try something different." "Of course, Y/N, what would you like to try?" he asked. You took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers. You pulled those down and ran your fingers up his shaft. "Well, Lou, maybe we could try something rougher..."you said. Louis grabbed your hands and pulled you up. He backed you into the wall and crashed his lips to yours. He placed his member at your entrance and thrusted fully in. He started pounding into you going faster and faster, each time hitting your g-spot. "Oh fuck Lou I'm cumming!" you shouted. "Me too!" he moaned. You both came together and he pulled out. "Wow..." you said breathlessly. "How was that?" he asked. "Perfect." you replied.