You and Lou

Today you and Louis were just hanging around his flat. You two decided to back cupcakes. You were mixing the batter when you got a faceful of flour. You turned around to see Louis laughing. You grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at his face and ran away giggling. He chased after you and you ran into your room and Lou hip-checked you. You fell onto the bed and picked up a pillow, throwing it at his head. He threw back then tackled you. He had one hand on each side of you and he had you pinned down by your waist. He kissed your lips softy and you kissed back. Louis took off your shirt and you took off his. The rest of the clothing followed. Louis started kissing down your neck towards your breasts. He sucked the left nipple and pinched the right. He continued to go down until he was at your vajaja (hehe). He stuck in two fingers making you moan. He thrusted them in and out while licking and sucking on your clit. He stopped and put his shaft at your entrance. He pushed in slowly. "Louis! Can't you go faster?" you pleaded. He laughed then slammed fully into you. You moaned really loud. He thrusted in and out faster and faster each time. "I'm gonnaaa ccuummm!" you moaned. "Me too babe! In 3-2-1." and you both came. "I love you Louis!" "I love you too Y/N!"