Love is finally making it's way back

There at Kartik's office

Mansi: Sir aj tu ambulances mangwani par jayen gi..

Kartik was leaning over his structure drawing, trying to figure out a way to support the roof with only two pillars, when Mansi suggested this, after staring Kartik for almost 20 constant minutes..

Kartik: Mansi ..we are working..

He was not shifting his concentration from the drawing.

Mansi: But sir u are looking so hot today..

Kartik: Mansi u want me to give an advertisement that i need another assistant..

Mansi started giggling as Kartik was sketching lines through the paper and threatening her.

Mansi: no sir, main tu bus,

her voice was cut by the phone bell, it was Kartik's mobile ringing. He was standing near the drawing board.

Mansi: Sir ap ka..

Kartik: put it on the loud speaker..

Mansi read the name flashing and she was apprehensive.

Mansi: sir per ye..

The phone was constantly ringing and Kartik was not at all interested in giving his time to a phone call

Kartik: Mansi put it on the loud speaker..

Mansi did as she was commanded and the voice made Kartik embarrassed as hell..

Good afternoon Mr .Goenka, so kitni larkiyon ko heart attack aya hia aj ap ko dekh kar..

Kartik thought that today every hole in this ground would not be enough for him to drown down, his cheeks were boiling hot and Mansi was standing holding the phone trying to suppress her smile, she placed the phone settings back to normal, and handed him the phone..

Mansi: kaha tha na loud speaker pe mat daliye..

She started laughing and went out of the cabin, leaving Kartik red with blush and anger

Kartik: kia hai Naira?

Naira: OMG..itna ghusa?..tumhari employees ne aj tarif nahi ki?

Kartik: Naira i am working..ku phn kiya tum ne?

Naira: bus aisye hi..i was missing u.

Kartik: missing me?..wow!..tumhe kab se kaam k doran kisi aur k bare main sochne lagi ho?

Naira: aj se..

Kartik: Naira merey pass romance k liye time nahi hai..main rakh raha hon phn..

Naira: Uff Mendak.. Is saying.. Hmm.. seems queit busy then...acha acha..umm..ghr kab tak aao gey?

Kartik: pata nahi..may be 10..

Naira: ok, bye..and i miss u..

Mansi sneaked into the room again and she decided not to tease him because she sensed his mood was not ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At almost 8.30 Naira saw the door lock twisting and Naira ran towards the door, she was wearing the same sari as morning , just now her hair were opened.

Kartik entered with his coat and tie in his hand,and face having a tired look,

Naira: welcome home..

Naira took his coat and tie and hugged him tightly, with her arms wrapped around his neck. Kartik closed his eyes, she smelled so fresh and floral, Kartik felt as if his whole exertion of the day was vanishing, he hugged her back, holding her equally tight. Naira's pulse increased on sensing his grip, she was expecting that he would again push her away but Kartik was just too tired to show anger.

Naira loosened her grip and Kartik also left her, she slightly ruffled his hair..

Naira:: bht thak gaye ho?

Her hands were still around his neck, but they had broken from the hug, Kartik gently nodded

Naira: awww..tum change kar lo, main dinner lag deti hon..

Kartik nodded again and after about 15 minutes came back down stairs, changed in his tracks, Naira was standing by the dining table, again smiling.

He so loved to see her smile.

Naira: tumhari favourite biryani banai hai main ne..

Naira served him and he started eating and she also sat down eating slowly.

They both were quiet, as Kartik was too tired so she didn't want to tease him by her flirting again.

Kartik finished his rice, and Naira was still in her last bites..

Kartik: bht achi hai Naira, very tasty

Naira thought he would not compliment but he always surprised her by his affection, he warmly smiled and went upstairs.

Naira arranged the kitchen and went to her room, Kartik was sleeping, she smiled at his innocent sleeping face.

she sat next to him and slightly ruffled his hair, bending down onto him

Naira: bht thak agye they na aj, is liye main ne chor diya, per koi baat nai, baqi ki flirting kal k liye postpone karte hain..

Naira kissed his jaw bone, and was about to stand when she was pulled back, HE WAS AWAKE..SMILING..HAVE A NAUGHTY TWINKLE IN HIS EYES..