Missing Each other

Kartik took out the picture from the drawer again, looking at it where on the other hand Naira straightened the picture, remembering their old times. A slight smile appears on their face remembering the time.

It was their anniversary and Kartik's Dadi has especially called a photographer for their shoot. It was early morning, Naira was wearing a Red shiffon Sari, Diamond necklace gifted by Kartik, her Mangalsootra, Sindoor and some red bangle complementing her attire. But what was more complementing her was Kartik hugging her from back, making her back touching his torso. He was wearing a black trouser shirt with matching red color jacket to it. Indeed for photographer as well it was picture perfect. He needn't have to say 'Smile', cause it was coming automatically or rather their love was reflecting automatically. Recalling the old times, they brushed their fingers over the picture.

Kartik clearly recall the time, when Naira use to burge in his office sending Mansi away to her home stating," I guess Mansi you have spent lot of hours with my Husband now I am the Boss here and moreover go get a life Dear else your Kartik Sir will make you to do work whole night making his Boss angry as usual.." Mansi used to giggle and leave the love duo to romance in Office.

He still remember, in their recent times when they shifted to this new city Naira used to visit his office, as her office wasn't being ready to move and she need to coordinate with her team. And Kartik being Majnu never used to leave the chance to romance with her.

Sighing, he left for the day. Another day passed and they both headed towards their homes, or rather say house as it was their home but gradually it had turned to house.

The traffic on the roads was same, just the sunlight was replaced by the street lights, the traffic horns were of much faded sound than what was going inside them. They weren't happy because they were not with each other, not emotionally.

They were driving towards their home and thinking about their lives. How their lives has changed so much. Work has become more priority to them than spending time with each other.

Kartik and Naira were missing each to her and today they admitted to themselves atleast ," I miss you.. The real yo.. More than I miss our love.. Has it been lost...??

*******************************************************************************************

Here is my next part. Sorry for short update. I am really tied up these days but still I'll try to update this in much regular basis.