No time for each other

Finally after struggling to move ahead in traffic they reached office. Kartik and Naira find their ways open, and racing their cars they reached their offices.

--------------------------------------------------

Kartik entered in office dressed in Black formal suit, hair all gelled up.Straight face, his staff stood up to greet him.

Good morning sir..

He greeted them politely and rushed to his cabin,

Mansi..!!

Mansi : The client's individual files are ready, the presentation is checked for the final time, the clients are taken to the conference room, served with tea, they are reading the files, the initial briefing has been given, now you just have to go and present the final presentation.

Mansi was standing, saying all this confidently, counting all things on her fingertips and Kartik smiled, and he patted gently on her cheek..

Kartik: Good girl..

Kartik left his cabin and Mansi followed him holding the files, they entered the conference room, they were greeted and Kartik Goenka started his captivating presentation. And who can say no to Kartik or should say Kartik Goenka. Ultimately the deal was theirs.

***************************************************

Naira entered her office in her black business suit, black dress pants, white shirt and a black coat, the diamond chain and her black mangalsutra gracing her beautiful white neck, a small mark of o sindoor on her forehead. Her hair tied very tightly in neat bun, not a single stand flowing, her heels showing everyone that there Boss Naira Goenka had arrived, the whole office stood up to greet her a good morning but she just hurried to her cabin , ignoring everyone. It’s not that she used to greet everyone like this but then with due course of time it’s not that she has drifted from her Kartik rather to every single person related to her that involves her office staff as well.

She opened the door and entered her cabin, banging the door, Startling Anmol due to which he dropped the files from his hands.

Naira shouted on him,”What the hell is this Anmol, Why are you so confused...all the time???

Anmol trying to catch his breath, today Naira’s mood was not good at all he tried speaking,” I..I am sorry ma'am, i just got scared, u entered  in such hurry..”

She knitted her brows and asked,”What do mean?..You will tell me how to enter my cabin..??

Anmol: I am sorry ma'am..i didn’t mean that..

Naira's anger reached top level, all she could hear was ‘I DIDN’T MEAN’. No one in this world meant anything, it’s seems issue with her only that she understood things in different way and that’s why she mis-understood everyone be it Anmol or Kartik.

Naira blasted on him: DON'T U DARE SAY THAT..U MEAN WHAT U SAY..ALRIGHT!..

Anmol got more confused on Naira's angry voice, he neither said anything offensive nor he meant in any other way

Anmol: Yes ma'am..as u say..I meant that..I meant that..

Naira closed her eyes trying to control her anger but failed, she snatched the files from Anmol and continued,”Now can we move to the conference hall, I hope client’s are waiting…”

Anmol said gaining his breath,” Yes.. yes  Mam.. I have briefed them about the meeting. All you need to start with the final presentation..” Saying he started walking ahead of Naira.

Seeing she called him ,” Mr. Anmol Tiwari..!!”

He stopped and turned..

Anmol: Yes ma'am..

Naira folding her hands asked,”Who is the boss..you or me?..

Anmol: Ofcourse you ma'am..

Naira: THEN FOLLOW ME!..

Anmol closed his eyes on the tenth  stupidity since morning. They reached the conference hall, and the preparations were complete, the clients were reading the files, Naira looked at Anmol and he tried to smile, and Naira shook her head in disbelief thinking that he always manages all things right then why is he so confused .

Naira ( speaking just like Kartik): Good morning gentlemen...let’s start the work..

Naira delivered the presentation  the deal was theirs'..