thirteen - bae joohyun ✖️

Start from the beginning

i nodded in agreement, an uneasy look on my face.

we came across an old yard for used and broken things.

cars, tires and other broken shit was just dropped off around the place.

taehyung looked through the barbed wire fence and choked.

us three looked at him, weirded out.

"guys" he pointed, his index finger shaking.

we looked where his finger was pointing at and our eyes widened in horror.

bae joohyun was tied to two cars, her arms tied to one end of a car and her legs tied to the other.

she saw and screamed at us.

"HELP ME PLEASE, HELP ME!"

we started to panic, not knowing what to do.

"how do we help her?!" jihyun yelled.

"i don't know!" namjoon yelled back in shock.

that's when we heard an engine go off as the two cars driving foward in their own direction.

our eyes darted to the two vechiles.

"oh no they aren't-"

two people were driving the cars foward, pulling at both ends of joohyun's body.

"AGHHH!" she screamed in pain, her screams getting caught in her throat.

her skin started to tear around her waist, the rush of blood making her pale skin turn into pink and purple blothes.

we stared in utter terror, frozen.

joohyun screams got louder and louder, her body not handling the painful sensation.

"NOO!-"

her body ripped in two, blood poured out from each end and falling onto the ground.

the blood splattered onto our faces and clothes.

her intestines spewed out, her lifeless body turning a pale purple.

she was dead.

we watched as more blood starting pouring out, her pancreas had burst open from the impact of the hard ground.

it was just one big blood bath.

our consciousness came back to us when jihyun let out a blood-curdling scream.

my breath was caught in my throat as i started to lose it, gasping for oxygen.

i was having a panic attack.

namjoon and taehyung stood there like their souls left their bodies.

their expressions were unreadable.

jihyun burst into tears, burying her face into namjoon's chest as his arms slowly went around her body.

my vision was slowly becoming blurry as world span around me.

all i could see in my mind was blood.

before completely losing consciousness, i landed on the ground on my knees, my fingers digging deep into the dirt below me.

-

i opened my eyes to be met with taehyung's eyes who were peering down at mine.

we were back home.

the room was dim, the only light source was the fire that was lit.

"you're awake" taehyung whispered.