Chapter 14-What Happened That Night

Start from the beginning

“Go ahead I’ll wait here,” I said not paying attention to her.

“I meant with you silly,” she said pulling my arm as I watched Liam come up behind Kalea and started grinding on her.

“Shit,” I said thinking about how this wasn’t going to turn out well.

Kalea didn’t stop him either and I watched as they started getting into it.  I thought for a while and decided that I had to get in between what was about to happen.

I noticed that the red head was no where in sight now.  I didn’t really care; she wasn’t my type.

I came closer but before I reached them, Zayn did.  I stepped back, but still in hearing distance of the three.

What do you want?” Kalea said to Zayn smirking.

You,” Zayn said with lust in his eyes.

Well that was the cheesiest line ever Zayn.

She’s not available,” Liam said protectively over Kalea.

This wasn’t going to be good.

You can share can’t you Liam?” Zayn said as he started to inch closer to the grinding pair, soon joining them.

Get off me you two, seriously.  You’re acting like idiots.  Grow up,” Kalea said as she slipped from in between the two and into the next room.

I could tell Kalea was so drunk that she couldn’t even stand.  I went over to find her and help her out, but meanwhile Zayn and Liam started shoving each other causing a commotion.

See what you did?  She didn’t even want you hear!” I heard Liam say.

Me?  She was totally looking at me the entire time she was dancing with you!  She was obviously screaming help at me!” Zayn started yelling back at him.

Guys break it up!” I said getting in between the two.

GAH!” Zayn exclaimed and stormed off to the next room.

Liam, what has gotten into you?” I said looking at Liam.

I just want her, where is she?” he said spinning around.

Come on Liam.  Go have fun somewhere else, this is not the way for you and Kalea to deal with your feelings for each other,” I said to him.

She likes me?” Liam said now smiling.

I never said that, but you obviously like her and I don’t want you doing something you’ll regret,” I told him.

I waaaaant to seeeee heeeerrr!!!” Liam said dragging his feet.  He was getting harder and harder to control.

Drunk Liam was so much different than the usual calm and controlled Liam.  But isn’t everybody a different person when they’re drunk?

I couldn’t get drunk though; I was the designated driver.

I sat Liam down onto the stairs and he automatically was knocked out, his head against the wall.

Now to find Kalea.  I searched over the entire house where she could be, but I couldn’t find her anywhere so I just left it at that.

I went back to dancing with some random girl to just have some fun.

Zayn’s POV

“GAH!” I screamed at Niall as he came in between Liam and I.

Where the hell was she?  I was really enjoying that stare down with her as it started to turn me on.  But it upset me of who she was dancing on.

I went in for the kill.  Yeah she’s Harry’s sister but I mean he wouldn’t mind if I got in there once.  He would kill me if I broke her heart, but if there’s no feelings there, no harm is done.

I went to search for her, following the direction she went in after leaving us.

I found her in the kitchen leaning over the counter, her hands covering her face.

I smiled and came up behind her, pulling on her waist to be closer to me.

“Come on,” I whispered seductively into her ear.

She turned around and stared at me for a while with intensity.

I took her hand and led her upstairs with me.

I knew I was kind of taking advantage of her because she was obviously completely wasted, but I’ve truthfully wanted a chance with Kalea since Harry and I became best friends.

Who wouldn’t want her though.  She’s smoking hot!

“You sure?” I said to her before going into the room.

“Totally,” she said as she smiled that perfect smile and stepped into the bedroom.

Niall’s POV

It was already 1 in the morning so I decided to search the entire house for Kalea, including upstairs.

I went to the stairs and saw a black haired girl walking down.

“Hey, have you seen Kalea Styles?” I asked her.

She smirked at me and said, “You’ll find her in there,” pointing to a bedroom.

“Shit,” I said as I pushed past her.

I thought about who she could’ve been with.  It was none of my business but I already took Liam home so he could rest, so it couldn’t have been him.

I opened the door and say her in the bed and...

Zayn.

I went over and shook her awake and she slowly opened her eyes.

“Niall?” she said.

“Shh, come on,” I said to her getting her up.

I noticed that she was standing naked in front of me so I quickly closed my eyes as she got dressed.  Yeah she was my best friend and all, but I still couldn’t help but keep my eyes away.  It was respectful!

She fell asleep in the car and when I got to her house I pulled out her spare key from under the plant next to the door and let myself in, carrying her unconscious body over my shoulder.

I changed her into just her t-shirt and put a pair of shorts on her.  I kissed her head and hoped that she would explain to me later what happened to her that night.

Please leave your comments! :)