Newbies

Highschool ^^^

Esther's POV.

"Good morning sunshine!". "Morning daddy".

I'm his sunshine right now cause it's five in the morning.

" How's my little bundle of joy this morning? "

"Great dad, but I'm late for my exercises. Guess I gotta skip today".

" You still have some time for atleast one run down the street. I could join you if you'd like".

"Thanks dad you're the best" I said hugging him.

Before we do anything in the morning, we get together and pray.

Its called putting God first in everything.
Our entire family gathers in the living room and we read the Bible and take turns to pray.

As a family we do alot together.
My parents are a good example of what a married couple should be.

I'm sixteen years now and I've never seen my mother disrespect my father anywhere, or him saying something hurtful to her.

That doesn't mean they don't have disagreements, but they listen to what each other have to say and sort it out.

That's how I want my relationship to be when I get married.

****************

Even though I'm not a fan of school I'm never late or skipping classes.

While I was in the girls room I overheard Nicole and her minions getting all excited about some students from another school getting transferred to ours.

Gossiping early morning.

It was kinda funny how desperate they sounded while speaking.

Nicole : Omg! girls I found out Damien Black is getting transferred here along with Cindy and Mandy.... Ahhh!!

Cassie : Who the hell are they?

Sony : how in the world you don't know?!
Do you even listen when I gossip?

They're the most richest and popular kids in Fort Wellington!

Damien puts a Greek god to shame. His body is awesome!

Cassie : How do you even know?
Have you been with him?

Sony : No, not yet but so I've heard.

Nicole : Okay shut up now Sony! The only person that's gonna have him is ME, MYSELF and I...... ok.

So, if u know what's best for you.... Don't go after my prey.

Blair : so what's the plan?

Nicole : First off we give good impressions. Become friends with them.

Then we share the benefits.. popularity, money and whatever more but Damien is not for Nicole and companies.

Clear?

Sony, Cassie and Blair : Clear.

****

Yeah I know they're evil.

Popularity is OK, but mom says majority of times it changes the good to bad, and the bad to worst.

***************

Ms. Andrews came in class a bit late.

Behind her came a boy and two girls, probably the persons the girls were talking about.

By now everyone was swooning over them,...... Including me.

The boy, whom I assume is Damien is undeniably handsome.
No wonder he got Nicole lust struck.

" Good morning students, I apologize for being late. Today we have some new students that would be joining our class".

" Meet Mandy Earl, Cindy and Damien Black".

"Cindy, would you guys please tell the class more about yourselves?" Ms Andrews asked.

Cindy seemed a little irritated but quickly covered it up.

" I prefer my little privacy left to remain that way".

"Sorry".

"What about you Damien?".

His response shocked me. I didn't realize a boy could be this rude.

Looking at Ms Andrews he said " I don't do old ladies, so stop trying to find out my business ".

The entire class burst out with laughter except for Amy, Sharon and I.

We found it disrespectful. Ms Andrews was just trying to be nice.

" OK thats enough!" She shouted.

" Damien if thats the way you spoke to your past teachers and got off with it , I assure you I won't have such nonsense".

He just shrugged and said "have it your way. Who knows I might have given you a chance" he snickered.
" I like spicy".

"Find a seat child, you're hopeless" was her response as she started her lesson.

Cindy and Mandy sat infront next to Sharon, and Damien came at the back looking for a seat.

Hey sexy wanna sit here? Nicole asked seductively pointing to her lap.

Wow she's really desperate. And she got through he sat next to her ............for a period of time.

Half way through he got up and sat in the available bench with me.

I looked at him questioningly.

When he realized he was like " oh I'm sorry but that slut over there needs to get laid soon or she might die.

She can't take no for an answer.

Can you? He asked raising his brows.

I didn't even know how to answer him so I just got up and squeezed myself between Amy and Lucy.

When I don't know how to handle a situation I prefer staying silent.
Something wrong might just fly out of my mouth then I'd regret it.

I hate saying sorry.

Walking off I heard him say "Hmmmm this extraordinary beauty wants to be a challenge".

Walking away is something I do alot.

Mom's voice rang in my head " when u see trouble never stay around, keep as far as u can as possible".

That's what I plan on doing cause that's what's printed on his forehead.

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update.
I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter.

Trouble is not something we should meddle with. It takes you further than u agreed to go and makes you pay more than what you thought would've been the price.

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend.

Thnx