Friends, Traitors and Haters

Esther in grade school ^^^

Esther POV.

"Queen Esther... Yoo -hoo back to earth" Sharon said waving her hands infront of me.

Once again I zoned out in Ms. Andrew's class.

Most of the time she's just fretting. My mom and her are good friends so even though she can be a pain I was thought to always respect her.

" OK class today I'm going to have you set in groups of four. Each group will be acting a selected piece of "The lion and the jewel" she said walking towards me.

" Esther, since you're daydreaming again ....go sit with Cassie and Nicole".

Even though begging is a low thing do, I did it anyhow, it was very much necessary.

"Oh please Ms. Andrews , I promise it won't happen again. Can't I just sit here? Please.. .

Her expression softened a bit. " OK but this is your last chance" she said.

*Whew*, that was close. Since I came to highschool those girls tried to make it hell for me.

Firstly, one called Blair and I were friends but you see a church girl like me wouldn't encourage a lot of things that she did.

Someone, my guess is Nicole,.... told the whole school Blair was pregnant and she aborted the child, then I got the blame

Defending myself was useless.

She said Nicole wouldn't say that, because she could go to parties and sleep around and I can't so I'm jealous of their freedom.

However, I just forgave them and move on with my life. Someday she'll find out the Truth, but for now I'll keep my distance.

*******************

"School bell rings🔔"

The last lesson finished so fast I didn't even noticed. Guess I was too busy trying to stay awake.

"Come on Esther!" Sharon said dragging me out of th class. "We can't be late".

She's all excited about sitting in the cafeteria today. Her cousin Rosyln got us a table.

How she did it, I don't know. We're termed as the low class around here.

" Hey girls" Amy said drearily. That doesn't sound like her at all.

Amy, Sharon and I friendship started since in grade school. We know each other very well.

Even though Amy wasn't from a Christian background like Sharon and i, she still comes with us to Church.

Presently her parents marriage is on the verge of breaking up, so probably something went wrong lately.

"What's wrong Amy" I asked.

Just as I thought. She ran and hugged me and started to cry.

"She's gone Esther... Mom left us. I don't know what I did to deserve this".

Good thing Sharon was there. She's more of a comforter than I am. Pulling the three of us in a group hug, she told her not to worry too much all of us will go through this together.

That lifted her spirit.

" I'm so glad you two are my besties, I don't know what I'll do without you guys" she said.

"Common girls if I don't eat now, you'll have to survive without me" I said trying to break the tension around us.

"Same for me" Amy spoke up.

Its been ages since I came to the Cafeteria. I've had a pretty bad reputation since the Blair talk so I'm really nervous.

"Hey Roslyn" I greeted upon seeing her.

"Whatever Hypo, keep that for later and let's get this over with" she answered back.

Rosyln call me Hypo short for hypocrite. She say I play too holy and some time or the other people will see my true colors.

As you can tell, she doesn't really like me, but she'll do anything for Sharon which includes helping me if she asks.

Oh no! Can you believe this.

Roslyn purposely carried me to sit right next to Sony, one of Nicole's minions.

Sharon nor Amy weren't so comfortable either, so we decided to leave.

"Decision made too late girls. You'll keep running from me but you can't do that forever." Nicole smirked.

"Coming here will be one of your worst mistake ever. Angels don't come go hell .

I didn't even noticed she came over.

I'm so dead.