7

Jimin's POV.

"Do you mind explaining?"

Yoongi hyung asked, showing jealousy over his face. Taehyung who was first ignoring him got startled by Hyung's new attitude.

"I thought I already did, didn't I?" Taehyung looked at him this time,he was showing some kind of warning while he spoke those words. They Ended up glaring at each other like angry lions.

"Let's go to school, I guess we are getting late" Namjoon hyung joined them before that matter could ruin their relationship.

"School?" Jin hyung added.

"Afternoon classes, I heard that Rose is going to Join our class, where rest of the blackpink is!"

J-hope hyung talked as Yoongi and I looked towards him in amazement.

I won't let Suga hyung win over her.

"See, how they have brighten up after hearing her name." Jungook laughed as he spoke those words.

"Says the one who was secretly staring at Lisa before," I looked at Jungkook's blushing face, which was now getting red like tomato.

"What about Kim Jisoo-shii?"

Jin hyung asked looking towards Namjoon hyung and then towards Tae.

I guess Jin hyung has a soft spot for Tae's sister.

We knew her before Black pink. Actually, at first we thought that she was Tae's girlfriend, and that was when Jin hyung got slapped from her for teasing her. But now I guess, it all turned opposite.

"She is dangerous, she doesn't really take after her brother-" was the sentence that Jin hyung used that time, she literally scared him.

"I don't know,- Jisoo is not their fourth member right? She won't really join them I guess." Tae fixed his gorgeous eyes towards Jin hyung with his box-y type of smile appearing very slowly.

Is he hiding something? He smells fishy.

*******
Rose's POV.

I stood outside my new classroom which most probably my unnie and Lisa is, thinking about what the great CEO of our entertainment said earlier-.

"Girls, your waiting time  finally ends here" Our CEO turned around facing us.

We all looked towards Jisoo expecting her too spill out something however, she too looked confused.

"Jisoo, I think that you should reveal your beautiful face behind that mask to the people before debuting with Black pink" the woman spoke as we clapped agreeing with her.

"But ma'am, do you think that I am ready to be part of them, I mean I joined here last month and-"

"Last month?"

Surprised us, cut her off as we started to contemplate about how we didn't notice her.

Not even once.

"Do you think I will tell you be part of Black pink if you are not ready? And well, I have confirmed it already, you must be all over the k-pop news right now!" The woman smiled checking out her documents.

"Why do I suddenly feel betrayed?"

Lisa joked and laughed at her own homely joke but immediately stopped when nobody joined her.

"Lisa, was that suppose to be a joke?" I asked amused.

"So funny, -I forgot to laugh," Jennie unnie sarcastically added in a monotone voice.

Savage queen.

"Anyways- Rosie, I asked the headmaster too add you with the girls in their classroom. -Jisoo will not join you all for a time- being,and enjoy your freedom while you can" our beautiful short haired CEO looked at us.

And that is how I ended up outside this classroom waiting for my new homeroom teacher to ask me in.

"You may enter, dear!" I suddenly heard a soft voice calling out for me.

As soon as I stepped in the class, voices of hooligans welcomed me.

"Sarang-hae" a fanboy shouted.

Sarang-hae? This class is filled with lunatics, how did Lisa and Jennie unnie survived here?

Soon after my eyes landed over Jennie unnie whose face was amused with my reaction followed by Lisa.
And what surprised me was when all of the members of BTS were present there.

"Excuse me miss, I don't think I am in the right classroom"

"You are in the right classroom dear, please introduce yourself" she politely asked me, no wonder why this class is not disciplined.

"Uh....Hi?"

"I am Roseanne Park, and you guys can call me Rose,"

I confidently spoke with a smile but only to be distracted by a hand which was suddenly raised by a guy.

Jimin-? What does he want?

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Jimin asked, as students inside the classroom started banging their tables in excitement and on top of that, the girls in some parts started giving me hateful stares.

I ignored his question and turned back towards the teacher who was chuckling over the situation.

This class is filled with stupid peoples, I wonder how Jisoo unnie will bear all this things. On the other hand, how did V oppa got over these class and students.

"Miss, I would like to be seated?"

"You may seat anywhere you want," she answered me back.

"I choose Yoongi-shii"

A/n- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN OPPA. Saranghae❤