"He wasn't worthy. I told him that everyone's depending on him, but he left either way," Ochobot continued. "Here's his watch."

Ochobot placed a red-and-black watch on the table. The screen had its usual lightning bold embedded on the screen, but it was no longer gold. It was black.

"Why is the symbol's colour different?" Ying held up the watch. "It seems so dead."

"It's because it no longer has a user," Ochobot explained. "You guys have to find a worthy person capable of harnessing its power. If you don't, TAPOPS would be in danger!"

He returned to brewing more cocoa.

They grudgingly and reluctantly accepted. Gopal snickered gleefully and tried on the watch, but as soon as he did, the watch electrocuted him with red lightning. In fact, the watch almost seemed like it was... angry.

But it can't be, right? Watches don't have emotions. They certainly don't have a conscious.

"What happened?" Ying watched as Gopal was being electrocuted by the scarlet electricity. "Gopal, take it off! Get the watch off!"

With difficulty, Fang summoned shadow fingers and pried the watch off the Indian boy. The electrocution stopped, but Gopal was left with the aftermath of having a sweet 'fro.

"What did you do?" Fang took the watch from the shadow fingers he'd conjured. He took his original power watch on and tried on Boboiboy's, and squeaked out of surprise. On wrist of where he'd put the watch on, a thick coat of frost started to spread from his arm and making its way towards his whole body.

Ying slowed the process just in time to remove the watch. Yaya took the ice apart.

Fang's hands were starting to turn blue. The watch in Ying's hands was unaffected.

"That's not normal ice," he choked, face drained of blood.

Ochobot flew over. "Eh? What'd you guys do? Fang! Gopal! Are you two okay?"

Ying's hands went superspeed on Fang's arm to create friction in order to warm it up. Gopal looked in a mirror, a hand brushing his burnt hair wistfully.

"They put on the watch and it fried and froze them," Yaya supplied. "What's going on, Ochobot?"

Ying held the watch up as the sphere scanned it. The lightning bolt had switched to the ice symbol, but it remained black in colour.

"There's nothing wrong here," Ochobot said. "Maybe it's because it doesn't accept users that it doesn't accept."

Gopal whined, because that's what you do when you mess with your best friend's source of power and it fries your hair. "So how will we know if it accepts?"

Ochobot shrugged. "Um, I don't know."

Fang glared at the godforsaken watch that had once belonged to his rival. "This," he says, "is evil."

None of them had their heads straight. Maybe it's because of the aftermath of the party they had in TAPOPS, or they were just plain naïve. Either works, but they needed to get a four-year-course in reality checks.

You see, dear reader, do not listen to what Fang had said, even if I had documented it. My job is to list down what had occurred, even if it's idiotic events like Fang spitting his cocoa on everyone multiple times in a row. Here's the deal: a knife is not evil, only the wielder is evil. So what Fang had said is an indirect insult towards the wielder.

Of course, Boboiboy had not heard of this, neither does he care, but of course, I had to point out that minor detail, because I'm awesome that way. (Just kidding. I'm an idiot.)

"So where do we start?" Yaya asked. "We don't even have a clue!"

"I suggest you worry about that later," Ochobot advised. "Now you all have missions at TAPOPS. Tell the Admiral and Ciciko that Boboiboy had left."

They all nodded and Ochobot opened the portal towards their headquarters. They ran into it, bringing Boboiboy's watch with them.

Meanwhile, Boboiboy was reuniting with his best friend from swordfighing class.

Her name is Shizuko.

"Are you sure you're ready for this element?" she asked. "You haven't used it for some time."

Boboiboy bit his lip and stared at the black watch stored in his glass case by his bed. It's been years since he had used this element, and he was anxious to use it once more.

Shizuko glanced at the watch in the case. It was black, the symbol on the silver screen was a black crescent moon.

It had been years, Boboiboy realized.

Slowly, he opened the case and slipped the watch on. He activated the watch mentally, and he was no longer wearing the red coat he was before.

He was wearing a black jacket, jeans and silver-studded combat boots. His wristguards had turned into black fingerless gloves, the palm silver. His cap's bill was behind his head.

Boboiboy opened his eyes. They were also black.

The silver crescent gleamed on the chain around his neck.

"I am," he said.