Chapter 4

"I can't believe that happened,"Kevin was shaking. Someone brought him another cup of hot cocoa.

"That poor man,"Howie was shaking his head about the guy who had been driving the U'Haul. He had broken quite a few limbs. Kevin, Howie, Nick, and Officer Milord had been lucky, only scrapes and bruises. The car AJ and Brian had been riding in had stopped on a dime, and they had run to the accident scene a split second after the collision. It was a wonder someone hadn't been killed.

The cops were investigating the accident scene. Kevin, Howie, Nick, and Officer Milard were driven to the nearest hospital to be checked over. The police decided they would put off questioning the Boys that night.

"It was freezing cold before the accident happened,"Nick reported.

"The windows fogged up, like, like the ones in your room Nick,"Kevin said shakily.

"Everytime there's an accident..."Howie's voice trailed off as he stared at AJ open mouthed,"Maybe it is a ghost."

"I told you!"AJ''s "I told you" wasn't as triumphant as it had been hours earlier. He was still pretty shaken up.

"So what do we do?" asked Nick,"If it is a ghost, then it's been following us since Germany!"

"Germany? Why do you think it started there Nick?"asked Kevin.

"I.. I don't know... It's just Germany gave off some bad vibes,"Nick shifted uncomfortably.

"Bad vibes?" said Howie looking skeptical.

"That museum wasn't exactly fun city,"Nick remarked, "It freaked all of us out, well except AJ, but he's weird."

AJ glowered, but then he looked thoughtful," Wait, wait... The first time I ever felt that cold air was at that museum in Germany when we were leaving! I thought the air was broken!"

"But why would a ghost be..."

"No,"Brian spoke up for the first time in a while,"That wasn't the first time somebody felt that. Remember when we went on that boring tour, and we were all standing by that book."

"The one with the pictures?"Nick recalled.

"Yeah, and you were acting all weird about it. Then you and Howie freaked out and left. Then Kevin and AJ left too. I went to look at the book again, and I don't know what happened. I thought I was crazy, but now I don't know... Maybe what I saw really did happen."

"What did you see?"

"I saw a picture show!"Brian announced looking excited to be able to tell about this and not be dubbed as crazy.

"A picture show? Ok," Everyone turned away from Brian's story.

"No! No! But when I touched the book it was like fire hot! Then a few seconds later I touched it again and nothing happened. Nothing happened, but a blast of cold air pushed me back."

"So you think that the ghost came out of the book?"asked Howie looking even more doubtful.

"I don't know D, all I know is something strange is going on here, and I don't think this something strange is human,"Brian said,"It has something to do with Germany, and if we ever want to figure this out..."

"We need to go back there,"Kevin finished for Brian.

"Back to Germany?"asked AJ.