Chapter 1

"I can't thank you enough for coming to the opening of the new wing of the museum," The German Museum curator was thanking the Backstreet Boys again.

The Backstreet Boys were visiting Germany on a charity tour. A whole lot of groups were on tour with them. This tour was awesome, everybody got 30 minute sets of their greatest hits they had to perform each night, and then freetime! It basically, was a paid vacation. The Boys had gotten a request from a small German museum, that was threatened to be closed, for help. They were opening up a new wing with a new exhibit to attract people. They asked the Boys to be there to promote the new wing, and sign a few autographs, attract some people.

The Boys had been happy to do it. It was a good cause. They signed and took pictures with fans. Then it was time for the unveiling. The lights went out. And you could have sworn there was drum roll. The ribbon was cut, and the lights came back on,"Welcome to Medieval Times!"

"Wow!"Nick said as he looked around,"Now this is some awesome stuff!" He told the curator.

The curator, Ms. Kulle smiled and agreed, she spoke English with hardly an accent,"Yes, hopefully this will bring our museum some new grants."

"Heck, it should! It will!"AJ said,"Don't worry, you're gonna be rollin' in money by the end of this week!"

Ms. Kulle laughed,"Hopefully Alex." She put her arms around Nick and AJ, and they walked further into the new wing.

"Hey, did ya'll see the knights and horses!?"Brian asked looking excited,"Come see!" He grabbed Nick's arm and dragged him off," S'cuse us Ms. Carolyn!"

Ms. Carolyn laughed, and AJ escorted her around.

Ms. Carolyn was an ederly woman, of 63. This museum was her life's work. It was filled with her own priceless family heirlooms. The new edition was the first thing she had actually gone out and bought with her own money. All this stuff was found in a crate and sold at an auction. BSB had never even seen it until today.

The room was done in rich dark colors giving the room a mysterious aura. Knights and soldiers lined the room. The windows were tinted dark to make the viewer feel like it was a dark and stormy night, and they had to stay in the west wing of the castle in Beauty and the Beast. It had a creepy feel to it. BSB liked it, they knew this was going to bring in some mula!

"See look at this,"Brian nodded at the wall lined with armor. Nick blinked twice, then shook his head. It looked like he was remembering something, and couldn't quite grasp it. He shook it out of his head, which isn't too hard for Nick to do.

Brian looked at him oddly, with a funny smile,"What's wrong with you? Is it too dark back here for you?"

Nick threw Brian a mock glare,"Shut up... This stuff was reminding me of somethin'. I think I've seen some armor like this before,"Nick walked closer to one of the small suits. Knights were not very big. He used his forefinger to touch the blade of the battle axe,"Ouch! It's sharp! Cool." He got that odd reverie look on his face again,"Hey Brian, have we ever... oops!" Nick had turned around not aware that he was still very close to the suit. He knocked the axe from the soldier's grasp and it crashed down to the floor by his right shoe. Nick's blue eyes enlarged as he saw how close he had come to losing his foot. The gum he was chewing fell beside the axe as it dropped from his agape mouth.

Brian stared too, then he looked at Nick with big eyes,"Lets get out of here! Kaos strikes again!"He grabbed Nick by the back of the head and dragged him from the room.