Chapter 3- Forgotten

Start from the beginning

Where is Niall..?

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Niall's POV-

"Niall you're so late!" Jen yelled at me as she got into the car. Yep. She was pissed.

"So sorry about that babe!" I said leaning in for a kiss. she leaned away

"No." she hissed.

"I'm so sorry!" my tone practically begged for forgivness

I couldn't tell her the truth- that I had not only forgotten her, but also remebered Tori.

"Whatever.." she said flatly.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

Tori's POV-

"Where are they? It's starting to get chilly" I said shivering.

Harry walked over and hugged me. "Better?" he asked

I giggled "A little bit"

Finally Niall's car pulled up. He and Jen both got out and Jen looked really mad.

"I said I'm sorry, Jen! why do you have to make such a big deal out of nothing?!" He yelled after her as she walked over to our group.

She ignored him and I clenched my fists with anger. She's so not grateful for having him, and he's so good to her- he forgot her, fine, but that was ONE time! I had to say something..

"Jen, he was late to pick you up. BIG FUCKING DEAL! You're lucky to even have him. He's the sweetest guy in the world and is nothing but nice to you and he's 5 minutes late and you repay him with this? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN!?" I finally let it out. She crossed her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes at me.

Did she really think I was me unreasonable? I was being unreasonable? Bitch, please.

I got onto the ferry and stood at the side. We lived in such a beautiful place. Niall walked up next to me.

"You guys are at, like, your all time high point, huh?" I said sarcastically.

"I feel like I'm living in hell" He said.

I pulled him into a hug. poor guy.

"Thanks for everything Tori" he said.

I pulled away confused "For what?"

"You're just always there for me. so thanks" He said, smiling.

"It's my job" I smiled. And I felt like it was. even though all I was doing was being a good friend, I felt like I was some sort of body guard to my friends' feelings. I just don't want anyone getting hurt.

____________________________________ ____________________________________

When we got to the other side, we walked to the movie theatre. We were going to see "The Watch".

I sat in between Hazza and Niall. The order went Kate, Jen, Louis, Harry, Me, Niall. Jen was still pissed.

and it was hilarious.

The movie was weird but hilarious at the same time. It had aliens in it and every time one came on the screen Harry pretended to be scared and hold my arm. I couldn't stop laughing and I was so loud to the point that Harry and I were told to leave.

We decided to just wait in the lobby for the others. After about 5 minutes, we saw the blonde one come out of the theatre.

"I'm going to the bathroom, be right back" Harry said.

"Why did you leave?" I asked Niall

"Jen was all over Louis obviously trying to bug me."

"Nialler.." I had had enough at this point. She treats him like shit.

"I think I might break it off, but first you have to tell me something"

"Yeah sure anything"

"And you have to be COMPLETELY honest with me"

"Niall your my best friend of c-"

"Did she actually cheat on me over the summer?"

Okay. Did not see that one coming. Yes, she did, but she said that she told Niall already and that they worked things out. THAT. BITCH.

"Niall..."

"I knew it.." He said, his head falling. "That's it"

"..Whatt? I'm confused"

"I'm ending it with her."

I bursted with excitement. I did know what to do with myself so I tackled him with a hug.

We were laughing so hard that we had fallen down on top of one another. when we stop laughing, he looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. when he pulled away I smiled at him and he smiled back

It was one of those things that you never thought about but now that it happened, you can believe you never did think about it. I mean now that its crossed my mind I can't believe that I never noticed how much I really do like Niall.

We was about to lean in again but the movie was over and people started leaving the theatre so we got up.

No one seemed to have noticed we were on the ground considering how many people were walking out.

We spotted our group and went over to them.

"I can't believe you guys got kicked out! that was hilarious" Louis exclaimed

"I was just suprised it wasn't you, Lou!" I retorted, playfully punching his arm

"Guys wait up!" we heard someone yell after us. We all turned in unison to see Harry

"Haz I almost forgot about you!" I laughed

"Glad you guys didin't leave without me" He said smiling as he put his arm around my waist.

Niall started to look a bit upset

Shit.

___________________________________ ____________________________________

On the ferry ride back I asked Niall for a talk.

"What is it?" He asked sounding a tad irritated

"Errmm.. Maybe the fact that within 5 minutes you went from kissing me to pissed at me?"

"Well it's not my fault! I mean you obviously like Harry more than me" he yelled as he started to walk away.

I grabbed his arm "Niall what the fuck? I don't like him more than you. That was nothing. and dude! move on fast? I mean seriously you haven't even broken up with Jen yet!"

"He hasn't what?" we heard someone say

Oh shit. this didn't just happen.

It was Jen.

Tears filled her eyes and she started to walk away angrily.

"Jen wait!" He shouted as he grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me!" she screamed. People started to stare. This got awkward

She just stared at him breathing heavily and he stared at her, wishing he could explain what she had just heard.

"We're done." she said and started walking away. she turned back around ans screamed "YOU HEAR THAT HORAN? DONE. FOREVER."

"Well that was.. harsh" I said once she was gone. He seemed rather happy though.

"But I wanted to break it off!" He whined.

I giggled and hugged him. things were starting to go pretty well..

____________________________________ ____________________________________

so how is it? this is fun! ahahahaa btw thanks to anyone who's actually reading c:

xoxo Elizabeth