Annabeth - The calm before the storm (No, not you, Jason)

Percy woke in a cold sweat next to me. I leaned towards him. "Are you alright, Seaweed Brain?"

I wasn't supposed to be in Percy's cabin. I was supposed to be in Cabin 6, the Athena Cabin, but it's pretty easy to sneak out when you have a Yankees cap that makes you invisible and your boyfriend is the only one in his cabin.

"I had a dream." He grumbled. "It was pretty bad. I really hope we don't have to go on another quest to save the world. I just wanna stay here with you." He hugged me tight. "Promise me you'll never let me go, Wise Girl."
"I promise. What happened in your dream?"
"I.. it was Polybotes..."

I hugged Percy even tighter than he had. I knew how much that name haunted him. "He's back!?"
"I... I think. He was with someone else."
"Who?"
"I think it was Circe."
"I hate her, Percy."
"I know, baby. Whatever happens, it'll be ok."
"So what were they saying?"
"Well, they were talking about killing me. You know, the usual. Polybotes said something about... torches?"
"Oh no.." I looked straight at Percy, mortified. "If Circe got the torches..."
"What torches?"
"The torches of Hecate. They're one of the most powerful magic items in existence. They'd give her full control over the mist."
"That sounds bad."
"Bad is an understatement."

At that moment, the cabin rumbled with a booming voice. "PERSEUS JACKSON!"

"Gods almighty! Can't we get just a day of peace?" Said Percy "Ugh, I guess it's time to do some fighting."

A/N: ONCE AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I PROBABLY COULD'VE MADE THE SETUP ALL ONE CHAPTER, BUT I WANTED TO SET UP THE SHIFTING PERSPECTIVE. THANKS TO WHOEVER'S ACTUALLY READING THIS.