Red Sky At Morning- Part 3

Start from the beginning

You walked to the bar since you didn't see Sam yet and sat down next to Bela while Dean stood next to you. His hand was on your arm, stroking it and you smiled up at him. He looked down at you and winked, happy that he was here with you. Bela looked over and saw this exchange and she sighed slightly, a little sad that she will never get what you have.

Just then, Sam walked up to you three and you took your eyes off Dean and looked at Sam.

"Wow, you dress up nicely Sam. Does your date like it?" You teased him but he glared at you slightly.

"Exactly how long do you expect me to entertain my date?" Sam asked the three of you.

"As long as it takes," Bela answered.

"Look, there's security all over this place, alright. This is an uncrashable party without Gert's invitation, so..." Dean trailed off.

"We can crash anything, Dean."

"Yeah, I know, but this is easier and it's a lot more entertaining," Dean smirked but Sam wasn't impressed.

"You know there are limits to what I'll do, right?"

"Ah, he's playing hard to get, that's cute. Come on. I want all the details in the morning!" Dean winked at Sam as he grabbed a glass of champagne from the bar counter. He handed it to Bela and she got up.

"Thank you," She stepped to the side and you bit your lip, grabbing Dean's hand before he could follow her.

"Are you sure about this? Why can't she do this on her own?" You didn't like it that Dean and Bela were sneaking around together, even if it was for a haunted hand.

"Look, try and mingle and if Sam needs saving, then you know what to do. We'll be in and out in no time, okay?" Dean assured you, kissing the side of your head.

"Yeah, I know. I just feel so useless with Sam distracting Gert and you and Bela finding the hand." You sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon," Dean promised before he and Bela walked off together.

"Sorry you have to go through with this Sam. Gert seems to really like you. I mean, I don't blame her. Have you seen you?" You smiled at Sam, playing around with him. You always lightly flirted with Sam even though both you and he knew it was only joking around and teasing. You didn't think of Sam that way; not now, not ever.

"Yeah, yeah, don't stray too far. I might need saving." Sam said before giving you a tight smile. Gert was approaching him and you got off your chair and walked around, just scoping out the place. You looked over to see Dean and Bela slip into another room and you sighed. You didn't know what Bela's problem was. You didn't know her history or background. You just wished you knew why she was like this.

"Excuse me? Care to dance?" You looked over to see a very attractive man, smiling at you. You smiled lightly and was about to decline when you saw Gert and Sam dancing and Sam looked pretty uncomfortable. You knew this thing would take a while and Dean won't be back shortly.

"Sure," You said and took his hand while he led you to the dance floor, right by Sam and Gert. It was a good place to keep an eye out for him.

"What's your name?" The man asked, placing his hand on the small of your back while you wrapped your arm around his neck, the other hand in his hand. You didn't think anyone else at this party was dangerous so giving him your real name wasn't an issue.

"Y/N."

"Wow, Y/N, that is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he complimented you. You blushed and thanked him but he continued. "Why are you here alone?"