Red Sky At Morning- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, how sweet," Bela said sarcastically, even though your words affected her.

"You think this is funny?" Dean asked.

"He's cannon fodder. He can't be saved in time, and you know it."

"Yeah, well, see, we have souls, so... we're gonna try," you said, turning to look at her. "Do you have a soul, Bela?" You could see, in her eyes, a strong emotion. You didn't know what it was or what you said that made her feel this way but you didn't want to know it. Well, actually, you did because even though she shot you if you could help her, you would. That's the type of person you are.

"Yeah, well, I'm actually going to find the ship and put an end to this. But you have fun." Bela said, staring into your eyes. Dean nodded and closed the trunk, Sam getting inside the passenger's seat. You walked past Dean and placed your gun in the backseat, looking at Dean and Bela.

"Hey, Bela, how'd you get like this, huh? What, did Daddy not give you enough hugs or something?" Dean asked but Bela smirked. It looked like she was hurt by this but she didn't show it.

"I don't know. Your daddy give you enough? Don't you dare look down your nose at me. You're not better than I am."

"We help people." You said.

"Come on," Bela scoffed. "You do this out of vengeance and obsession. You're all a stone's throw from being a serial killer. Whereas I, on the other hand, I get paid to do a job and I do it. So, you tell me—which is healthier?"

"Bela, why don't you just leave? We've got work to do." You frowned.

"Yeah. You're 0 for 2. Bang-up job so far." Bela said right before she left. You and Dean shared a look before he got inside the car. You took a seat before Dean started up the car.

"Why does she get on my nerves so much?" You said but neither brother answered you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When nightfall came, Dean was parked outside of Peter's place, watching his house for any signs of distress. You've been here for about 2 hours but nothing has happened yet. You and Dean were clearly bored from sitting there but Sam was doing research, like the nerd he is.

"Anything good?" Dean asked Sam.

"No, not really. I mean, both brothers are Duke University grads. No criminal record. I mean, besides a few speeding tickets. They inherited their father's real estate fortune six years ago."

"How much?" You wondered.

"$112 million."

"Damn, nice life." Dean whistled.

"Yeah. I mean, nice, clean, and aboveboard. So why did they see the ship? Why Sheila, too? What do they all have in common?"

"Maybe nothing." Dean thought.

"That's never the case, Dean and you know it. There is always something." You pointed out.

"Hey, you!" All heads turned towards Peter, who was walking to the gate. He has spotted you and the brothers. You sighed and bit your lip, hoping this wouldn't backfire on you.

"I think we've been made," Dean said before you and Sam followed his move and got out of the car before approaching the gate.

"What are you guys doing?! You watching me?" Peter asked angrily.

"Sir, calm down, please," Sam tried.

"You guys aren't cops! Not dressed like that. Not in that crappy car."