Myrtle Grungy the III

Once upon a time, there lived a oldish cat lady named Myrtle Grungy the third. And by oldish I mean 48.

She was disgusting, poor, and freakishly ugly. But a least she was kind.

(Well, occasionly, she was horribly mean as she was a tad bipolar.)

Anywho, she was single, still is, always was, and was dying to have a daughter. She was so desperate, that she even tried kidnapping one once, but the police caught up with her. (She only has 7 toes.)

With Myrtle being so poor, she rarely had good food to eat, and one gets tired of asparagus stew. She saved up her paper route money for three months and decided she deserved a treat. Spaghetti.

She bought angel hair spaghetti, canned tomatoes, garlic, and Parmesan. She stole a recipe book to find out how to boil the water, bit open the canned tomatoes, and grated the cheese with her fingernails. The spaghetti turned out kinda soft, but once it was in the bowl with cheese, and the occasional fingernail, no one could tell.

She was tipping the tomatoes into her pasta, when her thumb slipped and grazed along the side of the can. Two and a half drops of blood fell into the pasta, and the colours mesmerised Myrtle.

"If only I had a daughter with hair like spaghetti, and cheeks flushed like tomatoes." She thought.

Who knows?

(Myrtle still ate the pasta.)