"All right, I will do this. I will see you in two weeks."

"I can't wait. Oh wait, while we are talking price I want you to fuck me with your tongue again for a few hours, suck my clit and then feed from my pussy again too." 

"No problem whatsoever."

*END OF PHONE CALL*

I was completely disgusted, nauseated and fucking appalled at the contents of Tasha's phone call.

"Now, would you like to lie to us again by telling us yet again how you haven't done anything wrong?"

"It doesn't matter what I tell you, you little blood whore because you will be dead in a few weeks anyway. And then I will have my Dimka back and we will raise those children as our own they will NEVER even remember you." Tasha sneered and gloated at my Roza with a laugh that bordered on lunacy.

"Ms. you will never harm my fiancée and you will never ever get near our children. Because I will personally blow your yeblya brains out first." I couldn't wait for her reaction to the revelation that Roza and I are engaged. (fucking)

"Fiancée?!!!!"

Roza, Alberta and I all smirked because I had gotten just the reaction that I had wanted and expected out of her.

"Yes, I proposed to my Roza a little over a year ago. And I thank God that she said yes."

"No!!!" She tried to dive at Roza over the table but she was so weak from the lack of blood, food and water that instead she collapsed back into her chair.

"Oh what's wrong? Are you hungry?" Roza needled Tasha again.

"Why are you treating Ethan like a king and starving me?"

"Well, as far as we know he hasn't done anything wrong. Well, anything more wrong than fall in like, lust or love with someone who is a monster. So, why shouldn't we make sure that he is fed and comfortable?"

"Yes, he did. Calling Darius was his idea."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Play the second recording please."

*PHONE CALL*

"Hello?"

"Darius, it's Tasha Ozera again."

"What do you want this time Tasha?" He really sounded exacerbated this time.

"I was just wondering when you are coming to the States?"

"I told you last week that I would be there in two weeks. Why are you in such a rush?"

"Well, after our talk I fucked Ethan but the poor bumbling idiot didn't fuck me hard enough so now I am dying for you to come pound me. I am already dying for your dick to slam into my cunt just as hard as possible."

"Does this Ethan know anything about what you are up to?"

"Which part, fucking you or the attack on court so I can get Dimka and fuck him?"

"Any of it, all of it?"

"No, the simpleton actually thinks that I am in love with him."

"So, he has no clue that you want me to re-awaken Belikov because you are hoping that as a strigoi he will fuck you hard enough to where you can't walk for six months?"

"No, of course not. I don't tell him anything about my plans he would go running back to court to be a little tattle tale."

*END OF PHONE CALL*