- FIVE -

Warning: Violence 

"How long will you be?" Jenkins asked.

"About 15 minutes." Hunt replied. "If we aren't back, just come into the bathroom."

*****

Ethan and August walked into the bathroom, looking around for John Lark. Well, they thought the person looked like John Lark. Once they found him, August signalled to him. It was only a nod but Ethan understood what he meant.

Holding the needle with a drug in his hand, he walked closer to the man known as John Lark. Little did he know, John Lark actually sensed that someone was walking towards him. John clenched his fists and turned to look at Ethan. August looked at Ethan, slightly worried. Ethan glanced at him.

"I'll be fine." He mouthed to him. Walker stared at the ground.

That's when John started the fight. His clenched fist hit Ethan's jaw. Ethan fought back, realising that he had promised his wife that he wouldn't hurt himself. The next thing he didn't realise that August stepped in to help him. He grabbed Lark's arms and held them firmly behind his back. Ethan started throwing punches. But, suddenly, he dropped the needle.

August grabbed the suitcase he carried into the bathroom and slapped Lark with it, making him go unconscious.

Ethan looked at August. "Where's the needle?"

"Didn't need it." August replied.

The men carried Lark to a stall. Ethan opened the suitcase and stared at the face recognition machine. He turned it on and held it close to John's face.

August looked at the face recognition machine and sighed. "How long will this take?"

"A few minutes." Ethan said. He then mumbled. "I can't believe I lost the freakin' needle. Benji's gonna be pissed."

Benjamin, well Benji, Dunn was a British spy working for the IMF. He joined Ethan's team in 2006. He was about 40 years of age, well that's what he looked like. He never stated his age nor would he ever state his age. He found his original job, as a technician, boring. Working in the IMF made him happy as Larry.

He always was a guy full of comedy. Every day he would come up with hilarious jokes, quotes, anything he found funny, and he would say it to his co-workers. Unlike Ethan, who found this hilarious, Ilsa Faust hated his jokes. She found work more important than jokes.

'Benjamin, stop with the bloody jokes! They're pointless! What would you rather: comedy acts or a very important mission that someone dies in? You would probably go with the comedy acts. You've chosen the wrong job.' Ilsa just hated comedy.

Lark's eyes started to open. He felt confused. Why was he in a stall? He recognised the men in front of him. He had enough energy left in him.

John started punching the spies. Ethan punched back. He found it hard to dodge the punches as the stall was small. Lark kicked Ethan, breaking the stall door.

August quickly attacked Lark with punches; Lark was attacking August with punches. Walker grabbed Lark, throwing him onto the floor. Lark got on top of him and punched him near the throat. After he punched Walker, John threw kicks and punches at Ethan. The IMF spy was able to block the punches and kicks.

August managed to get up. He ran towards Lark and threw him into the mirror, smashing the mirror in the process. This immediately made Lark grab a pipe from one of the sinks. He started attacking Ethan with it but August held him back.