Introduction and Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Name: Choi Y/n

Age: 21 years old

Family: Mom and Dad

Traits: Smart, Kind, Savage, Patient, Loyal😜, Humorous, Sassy, Compassionate, and Sensitive in the inside.

Appearance: (this is how I imagined y/n looking like. But you can decide how you want her to look.) Hazel eyes, Long black wavy hair, 5'5 in height, Slim-Thick body, Hot, and nice plump lips.

Other info: Only child. Born in Busan but once's she graduated moved to Seoul. Lives with her friend and dorm buddy Hye-bin.

Name: Lee Hye-Bin

Age: 22 years old

Family: Mom, dad, and little brother Min Hyun

Traits: Smart enough, Savage,loves to have a good time, funny but very childish.

Appearance: Dark browm eyes, short blonde hair, 5'5 in height, slim body, pretty, nice thin lips

Name: Mark Tuan

Age: 24 years old

Family: Father

Traits: Chill, Smart enough, brave, loves to party, savage, loyal, nice but can be cold hearted, and trouble maker.

Appearance: brown eyes, brown short hair, 5'9 in height, skinny but built, abs (of course) and strong jawline.

Other info: was kicked out of house by father at age 18. Lives by himself.

-----Story line------
Y/n POV

"Y/n come on." Hyebin said annoying me. "Hyebin I don't wanna go out." I said. She looks best to party but who doesn't I just wanted to relax. "Come on who knows if you see a special someone." She said smirking. "Hyebin I'm not interested." I said and rolled my eyes. "But I do so get ready. We leave in an hour." She said and went in her room. "Fine!" I yelled. I got up and took a shower and changed.

Look:

      "You look so hot

"You look so hot." Hyebin said as I walked to the door. "You do to, and I better have fun or you owe me big time." I said. "You'll have fun." She said and we went on our way.

Club...

We walk in and went to the bar. "Let's get a drink." Hyebin said. "Ok." I said then a bar tender came to us. "What can I get for you beautiful young ladies." He said. "A shot of vodka." Hyebin said. "Strawberry cocktail 🍹." I said. "Ok I'll be right back." He said and walked off. "Going hard tonight huh?" I asked Hyebin. "Yeah."She said and started staring at something behind me. "Hyebin?" I said confused. She looked at me. "Those guys are looking over here." She said and turned around and saw seven guys looking our way but only one catches my eye. He winked at me and quickly turned around.

Then the bartender comes and places our drinks down. "Those boys are trouble you ladies should stay away from them." He said. "Uh we'll be just fine." Hyebin said and gulped down her shot. "I'm gonna dance, coming." She asked me. "When I'm done with my drink." I said. She nodded and walked off to the dance floor. "What's bad about them." I asked the bartender curiously. He was about to say something and his eyes widened. He walked away. "What the hell." I mumbled under my breathe.

??? POV

"Who are they, never saw them before." Jackson asked and pointed. I looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw two girls but one caught my attention. She was hot and beautiful. Very different from the usually expected Korean ideal body which I liked. She had long black hair and slim legs. Her friend looked our way but soon after she did too. I winked at her and she turned her head around. After awhile her friend left off to the dance floor. "So I see Mark spotted a hottie." Bambam said. "Damn right." I said and made my way over to her.

End of Mark POV....

Y/n POV...

I felt someone sit beside me so I looked and saw that guy that winked at me. "Hey, I'm Mark." He smiles at me. He then called for the bar tender. "A glass of the usually." He said and the bartender quickly gave him a glass of whatever then went away. I looked at his hands and noticed his tat on his knuckles it says....K.O KING "What's your name." He asked me. "Non of your business." I said rolling my eyes. He is probably a player. He smirked and bit his lip. It was kinda hot... what am I saying. "Feisty, I like it." He said. "I like it too." I said agreeing with him.

What I like my feistiness.?
"I'm trying to be nice, just tell me your name cutie." He said. "It's Y/n." I said ignoring the fact that he called me cutie. "Pretty name." He said. I sipped the last of my drink. "I know that's why I was given the name." I said swiftly. "Never seen you here before." He said. "Cause I don't party much." I said.