14th: I'm Ready

Alexa's POV

NEXT DAY...

"Are all your stuffs packed?"

"Yes, Mrs.Black"

"Dearie, you can call me Celine or mama if you'd like. 'Mrs.Black', makes me feel old." My mate's mother said, as I was about to reply my mouth already opened to speak.

I was interupted by the loud creak of the door opening by someone coming out of the door, and went into the kitchen.I saw it was my mate Ace, with a small back pack that carries my belongings.

As he walked towards me, first putting down what looks to be a 'lightweigh' backpack onto the floor then came onto where we were currently standing and kiss Celine on her cheek and a peck at my lips.

"Hello love,mum"

"Sweetie, can you lift that weighs to the attic? I can't seem to carry it all by myself. You will do it for me? Thank you honey." Celine said, dramatically I might add.

As she pointed it to a set of heavy materials that I had yet to notice till now that is stood beside the counter we were currently standing beside. And without any response to it, or any sounds of protest she pushed her son to where the heavy materials stood still.

"Uh-sure mum, bye love"

"Okayyyyyn, How come I didn't notice that before?"

"I guess you were a bit distracted,dearie."

Ironic isn't it...

The most alert in the whole pack that can sense when a person's nearby, seemingly distracted by a conversation to not even notice a large looking pile of metal standing in the kitchen.

"I guess, I was."

"Don't worry dearie,  we all sometimes can be a bit oblivious to our surroundings."

"You got that right, mama Black." Someone said,

Out of nowhere popping into my private conversation with Celine. With the familiar gayish voice, I've come to know and annoyed at.I look at Connor who stood right behind me, with a stupid grin on his face.

If he wasn't mate's, to one of the beta's then I would slap him into oblivion.

Oh yeah...

You guys don't know who Conor is yet, fortunately for you guys. But unfortunately I'll explain who and why questions.

Well Connor, is Ivan's mate. They met about 7 months ago, in a gas station looking for the last chips. Unfortunately for his twin brother Emilio haven't found his true love or in this case soul mate or mate for short.

"What are you doing here, Con?"

"Well you know, running here to check onto my favorite people in the whole entire universe. And to tell that I love you and you guys are the best didn't I mention I love you Mama Black and Luna."

"What do you do now, pumpkin?" Celine asked at the same time I did "What do you want,Con?"

"What do you think I want something, no I didn't.Is it bad, to see my 2 most favourite people in the world?"

"Uh yes, when you act like a weirdo."

"How rude"

"Pumpkin, what do you want?" Celine repeated

"Uh- can you,hide me from rebekah?" As he asked that, something clicked inside both of my and Mrs.Black's brain as we simultaneously let out a sigh and asked "What did you do now, this time Finnley/Pumpkin?"

"Well I-uh was trying a pranking product that spills permanent white paint for a whole day that you cant wash it off until 24 hours.and I- uh-" he was cut off, by a load shout coming from upstairs.

"CONNOR FINNLEY, YOU ARE SO DAMN DEAD TO ME! YOU HEAR ME, AND YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND IVAN BEHIND THIS TIME."

And with the warning given, Rebekah race down the stairs and she was....she was covered in green paint! Not like the emerald,jade or navy green kind it's more like the colour of a  booger and the paint looks a lot like green icky and stick oozy slime.

Don't laugh

Don't laugh

Me and Celine busted out laughing, as we took in the sight of Rebekah.

Dang it! I laugh, oh well...

"That's an unusual choice of style, my dear."

"Reb, did you try a brand new style?"

And with the comments that was slipped, the sight of an angry female more furious than ever. All covered in sticky substance ,that can't be removed. Connor turned pale white as he sprint out of the door, probably to find protections from Ace's twin sister's wrath, more likely Ivan would be the human shield. As Rebekah motioned his actions, and followed his direction of where he went.

I'll make a funeral for him...

Poor Ivan

"Uh Celine, since we were both got distracted from the entertaining performance I was meaning to asked you."

"What is it,dearie?"

"Why is Ace's father, doesn't like me."

"Oh dearie, Sirius is always well serious. That was how my husband was raised, he treated that to everyone in the pack except me."

"Oh, maybe naming after a framed convicted murder wizard isn't in his likeness, and was probably grouchy." I joked, as she laugh lightly recognizing what I was implying to. As she looks at where my small back pack laid on the floor, being forgotten as we converse.

"Well dearie, that's all your gonna bring to the road?"

"Looks can be deceiving, Celine."

"Oh, don't I know it." I heared? her muttered to herself lowly.

"Do you have your-"

"Weapons?" I asked, as I pulled out a secret weapon that is a japanese dagger which is sharp especially the edges which is hidden in my fashionable high heel boot.

"Uh-that's not what I was talking about but alright,check! Well, how about your-"

"Clothes?check!" As we continued on, checking off the list that are needed to be bring to the trip to my old pack.

"Well how about-"

"Celine, I'm ready."

============================
Author's Note:
Sorry, for the very long wait so this is an equally long chapter.  But other than that, hope you like it.