7th Chapter: News

EDITED: 03/02/18

Recap:
"We heard that!" they all yelled, simultaneously. While walking down to their rooms, to showered and change their clothing.

"You were meant to hear it!" I yelled back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa's POV

"Soo... Lex" said Ace, looking nervously and worried.

"What?' I asked him,

"Were going to help a pack, but I think you wouldn't like the pack at all." He said, while scratching his neck.

"Okay, we have helped dozens of packs. Why is it any different with the others, we've helped? and why are saying, I would not like it." I said, with curiosity

"Well, umm... Mich help me out." Ace said, looking at his beta with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry Alpha, but your on your own. I don't want to see her go on a rampage, once she heard what pack it is." Michael  replied.

He then walked out of the room, leaving us two, to discuss the news. Ace was going to tell me about the pack were going to help.

"Ace, what name is the pack?" I asked, sternly with serious emotion.

"It's your well..." Ace said, his eyes wandering around the room. Avoiding eye contact.

"Spit it out babe, I won't be that mad" I said, making him look at me in the eye.

"BloodVale Pack" Ace said, with much hatred and venom. That make me frozen instate.

That two words, the pack that abused and accused me of things.
The one who treated me like a slave.

The one where my first mate rejected me and humiliated me in front of the school.

The one who gives me pain and nightmares as a kid.

My old pack

===========================
Author's Note:
Sorry, the chapter is shorter than usual. Because I can't think of anything else to add, at the moment. Hope you like it.