Now you know.

Jays P.O.V

Finally she had woken up and it was time to tell her what she was, this was probably one of the hardest things I'll have to face in my entire life. But if Annabelles dad does want me to become an alpha of my own pack then it shall happen. 

She was cold, possibly running a fever, if the shifting doesn't kill her that's a good thing. As of right now I just have to make sure that she's completely taken care of and not suffering from any side affects. The girl had pulled away from me as I stared at her.

"Tell me your name...And what did you do to me?" Her voice was shaky, and so quiet but I knew I needed to answer all the questions she had for me.

"My names Jay...And I've turned you." Looking at me with a disbelieving look she didn't understand I suppose, but the only way to hopefully tell her everything she needs to know is when she has fully recovered.

Annabelles P.O.V

It was a little chilly and cold tonight, the snow had finally melted though and that was a good thing. Hopefully it is a good thing, it's been over a week since I've seen Jason and it's unbearable.

Could he really just leave like that because my father had asked him to become an alpha of his own pack. I mean maybe I do understand why he's doing this, to prove everyone wrong about him...But what about us? Me and him.

I stood quietly next to my car not sure of where I'm headed yet, somewhere far away and no place I need to worry about. Where no one has to worry about me. Being an alpha for a pack full of alphas that's crazy...

It was time for  a change, I would head back home like nothing happened or just play it off cool. Putting the key into the ignition, I turned on the radio and prepared for my long drive home.

Unknown.

Who the hell was he and what had he done to me? My visions all blurry and I don't know where   I am, all I remember was screaming...Glowing eyes and going unconscious. Did this man drug me! OH my god I need to get out of here.

I sat up on the bed looking around and trying to get my vision intact, but I then felt a warm hand on my wrist. Pulling away and panicked I screamed.

"Leave me alone, don't touch me!" the warm hands had now removed themselves.

"Tell me your name...And what did you do to me?" I needed to know what happened, I want to go back to my family. But not knowing where I am, he had all the answers and I need to hear them.

"My names Jay...And I've turned you." What the hell does he mean he turned me? I this some kind of sick joke, am I being pranked. Because if I am this isn't funny.

"What do you mean turned?" Hi figure then paced around the room in the dark shadowy area of the room, I still couldn't see his face or who the person was. They soon stepped out into the light, it was him..At the woods.

"You're a werewolf..Just like me, but I'm your alpha." He spoke quietly but his face stayed completely expressionless.

"I know that this place has past supernatural history but come on! Is this some kind of joke that I've been dragged into?"

Getting up from the bed and paced around the entire room circling it. I was confused and lost, not really sure if I was being told the truth or punked but it felt too real. 

"Why me? I don't want to be some kind of freak!" This is unfair, my life now has completely changed. If this is true then where the hell do I go? Will I ever get to see my family ever again!?

"You aren't a freak...Think of yourself as gifted, take this situation as if you were chosen for something." Why the hell did he sound so sure about what he was saying.

"A gift!? Are you crazy and out of your mind. This isn't a gift, it' more a of a curse!" I lunged forward at him, my hands then wrapped around his neck squeezing. All this anger just rushed out of me.

Removing my hands quickly away from his neck, I stared at my hands in horror, my nails they were long and sharp. I'm not a monster...I'm not, this isn't me.

Alright, it's been a while but I don't really like this chapter :/

I'm still trying to become a good writer I suppose I'm so sorry  you guuys!

Fallenoxox