Lies

The breeze was nice and calming though it was cold, we had waited outside my dad’s custom made mansion waiting for Steve his butler to let us in. It wasn’t a great feeling especially knowing the fact that I had gotten hurt and my dad would be super pissed about that knowing the fact that he was the head Alpha chief of the pack. I had to admit to myself and my pack we were all scared.

“So what do you guys think, will we get in huge trouble?” Jay spoke quietly his body tensing up, seeming a little too frightened. He was used to being around my father why was he so worked up this time I don’t understand it.

Steve had opened up the gates making us walk in swiftly to avoid the weather as much as possible. When we all entered in I saw my dad walking down the circular spiral stairs his eyes glowing red…Uh oh this was bad.

“So what news have you brought for me today?” I’m pretty sure he knew why we came but he insisted in us knowing enough to tell him what had happened when we encountered the hunters at the Parker’s house.

“We ran into some trouble chief…And your daughter was, injured” It was Jay; he was on one knee looking down at the floor while speaking to my father. Before I even got a chance to speak up my dad was at his throat dangling him like he was just a piece of meat.

“YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU!?” I went up to my father and grabbed him by the arm which made him drop Jay to the ground, the rest of my friends were shocked and trembling.

“I trust you with my daughter! And you are her mate, but you go and let that happen to her!?” Mate? Jay was my mate but then why did he date Roselyn? So many questions were running through my head and I couldn’t even think straight anymore. I looked from my father to Jay who was on the ground and then to my pack who were shocked, Jon and Roselyn especially.

I needed to leave, I had to get away. Being in the same room as my father and the guy that’s supposed to be my “mate” but both lied to me…Hurt me. Leaving the house I grabbed the spare car keys to my car that was lying around that I barely touched since my birthday. Jumping into the car I drove away as fast as I can I have to.

 I got lazy and made the chapter short, promise that I'll make a longer chapter next time xoxo

Fallenoxo